• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

DJ87

Gold Patron
Certified
7/1/19
Europe
Looking to buy a 2018 Omega Seamaster 300M VSF V2. Must be on bracelet but open to all dial options. If anyone is interested in selling theirs please contact me. Preferably looking to buy M2M from Europe since TDs are on hold until March most likely. A lot of nice pieces in this thread so hopefully someone is on the fence about selling theirs and want to strike a deal.

sw821

Known Member
17/1/21
Looking to buy a 2018 Omega Seamaster 300M VSF V2. Must be on bracelet but open to all dial options. If anyone is interested in selling theirs please contact me. Preferably looking to buy M2M from Europe since TDs are on hold until March most likely. A lot of nice pieces in this thread so hopefully someone is on the fence about selling theirs and want to strike a deal.

Also looking forward to buy one!

My only doubt is it the VSF V2 version is the best out there yet, every time I read a new post from this model, my mind changes and dont know which version I should be looking for...

Bancart

Looking Around
14/7/19
Hi, thank you for a great thread and forum :)
Just about ready to say yes to this, but spotted that the right bar in the 12 marker is a tiny bit angled. Is it notice worthy?

ZtKVHW.jpg
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Reactions: keisuke_z

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
ZQR8K5.jpg

Ok for those not sure about the lume update I can now assure you there was an update. I own a quite older blue version from the yellow lume batch. Today I received the black version and the lume is most definitely pure white and quite a bit whiter than my older one. They also updated the SEL. The polished bits are much less rounded and definitly not such an eyesore anymore for me. The fit of the SEL is also much better than my older one, but that could just have been a batch issue. See pics below
ZQRloE.jpg
ZQRQD2.jpg
ZQRtMt.jpg
ZQRr1F.jpg

Last edited:

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
jpchub great info on the updates. I may pull the trigger on the blue one after the CNY.

​​​​​​

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
My 2018 is with Hanski for a rotor fix (rotor was rotating when manually winding) and bezel insert re-alignment. Can't wait to get it back next week :)

​​​​​

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
This black one is not mine. Just helped to source it for a friend. But now after seeing these updates, I want to get the updated blue one. Btw, both these rotors rotate when manual winding. Wonder why that is?

Last edited:

sukwonee

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/11
PNW
This black one is not mine. Just helped to source it for a friend. But now after seeing these updates, I want to get the updated blue one. Btw, both these rotors rotate when manual winding. Wonder why that is?

It shouldn't do that but I think it's an issue that exist on some VSF 2018 SMP. I was told that it will eventually put more wear on the movement but it's not a critical issue you have to address asap. It cost me 50 bucks to fix it. It has to do with the.... reverse wheel(?) not being oiled enough. I am not a tech guy but this is what i was told.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
It shouldn't do that but I think it's an issue that exist on some VSF 2018 SMP. I was told that it will eventually put more wear on the movement but it's not a critical issue you have to address asap. It cost me 50 bucks to fix it. It has to do with the.... reverse wheel(?) not being oiled enough. I am not a tech guy but this is what i was told.

Thank you. Maybe I must give it a go myself.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Can anyone who baught one of these recently perhaps post a macro if their SEL? I just want to see if this is a permanent upgrade and not perhaps a QC issue. Thanx