• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Looks nice, but black does not go very well with brown.
Try a grey or drak grey one ;)

Cheers

Analog967

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/8/20
Is it possible to get a QC check on this vsf please? Not sure if that’s “allowed” , this is one of my first reps

https://imgur.com/a/77kxyTn

To me, I think the watch looks pretty good, but again I’m a noob and as not sure where to exactly look. Any help would be much appreciated

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
Looks nice, but black does not go very well with brown.
Try a grey or drak grey one ;)

Cheers
Ok....
c408ca37bca118382ce155f86dd53384.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GM1903 met Tapatalk

Reactions: Yobagemo

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
Is it possible to get a QC check on this vsf please? Not sure if that’s “allowed” , this is one of my first reps

https://imgur.com/a/77kxyTn

To me, I think the watch looks pretty good, but again I’m a noob and as not sure where to exactly look. Any help would be much appreciated

Nope, not allowed. And how can you say you’re ‘not sure where to exactly look’ when you’re posting in a thread that’s TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY SEVEN pages long dedicated to this exact watch you’re buying.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
omg2020101502-08.jpg

It looks good enough for me.
This is a macro shot, almost, of a watch face.
When using it as I normally use my watches, I do not think that I will notice lume mismatch.

Cheers

Last edited:
Reactions: Daytonamania

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
I have the V1 of this on the bracelet and it looks fantastic, even when compared to the gen. A little flashy model, though. Hope they did not screw up the lume in V2, mine isnt completely white but is quite decent.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Question, is very yellow lume still a thing these days? I had one with very yellow lume and passed it on and got another one with thankfully normal lume. This was about a year ago. I am ordering another one now but want to make sure it has okay lume. Geektime says its fine but I'd like opinions?

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Looks kinda yellow. The lume spills on 11, 1 and 2 hour markers don´t help either.

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Hey does your rotor turn/spin when you flick your wrist or whatever? Mine doesn’t seem to spin — ever

I've never owned a gen where the rotor made any audible noise (unless you pressed it on your ear), so your watch is perfectly fine.

qChella

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/18
EU
Hey guys İ have been reading the last couple of pages and wanted to ask if there are any changes about lume colors? Are they still yellow or did VSF sorted that out?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Hey does your rotor turn/spin when you flick your wrist or whatever? Mine doesn’t seem to spin — ever

hold your watch vertically in your hands with the back of it facing you. Rotate the watch and watch to see if the rotor turns. The rotor should be seen turning toward the ground as gravity should pull it there. As long as it is turning you are all good. The only movements that really spin are ones that only wind in 1 direction. It it is the other direction (the non winding direction) that they spin as there is no resistance. With this watch the rotor is never going to spin like it does in a Miyota

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
hold your watch vertically in your hands with the back of it facing you. Rotate the watch and watch to see if the rotor turns. The rotor should be seen turning toward the ground as gravity should pull it there. As long as it is turning you are all good. The only movements that really spin are ones that only wind in 1 direction. It it is the other direction (the non winding direction) that they spin as there is no resistance. With this watch the rotor is never going to spin like it does in a Miyota

Hey I really appreciate all this!

SweWatchz

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
3/5/20
On a stairway to heaven
Hey guys İ have been reading the last couple of pages and wanted to ask if there are any changes about lume colors? Are they still yellow or did VSF sorted that out?

Well the one ive got is from earlier this year. The lume is crisp White mostly. During sunnt days it can appear a sliiiight to cremewhite(or yellow as ppl refer to here). So basically it all depends on how much the lume is charged. I am very picky with details but this does not disturb me at all.

Reactions: Yobagemo