• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Globex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/8/20

I like my 2019 vsf not sure if it's a v2 or v1 but I think it's a v1 because or I just can't see that it's of center haha.

It's down to personal preference but for quality I dont think you can go wrong with either, just pick the one that you like the look of the most

Globex

19/8/20
Do keep in mind that the 2019 is 43,5 mm and the 2018 42mm which I know has been said in this thread several times :)

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Analog967 they are all good copies of their gen counterparts. So which ever you prefer in gen, you can go for in rep. Just watch out for the ceramic 2019 version as there seems to be a current batch with misprinted dial. Not sure if its been fixed.

What was the misprint? I'm actually thinking about ordering the ceramic version and not heard anything bad about it tbh! I'll make sure I watch out on my qc

Globex

19/8/20
I'm not sure which version I have, it could be that it's not 100% perfectly centered but I don't really notice it in person, but it could be that I got a V1, then I can't say how noticeable it is on a V2. But if I got a V2 then you really have to look very close to see it's of center unless you're really looking for it.

Reactions: Sonofalich

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
hi mate, can you please specify which model you are wearing? it’s a rolex, isn’t it?

Sure. It's Rolex Swiss AAAAA+++++ A.K.A. The Best Sub. Yup, I have the best sub! In case anyone asks in the future... ;)

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I'm not sure which version I have, it could be that it's not 100% perfectly centered but I don't really notice it in person, but it could be that I got a V1, then I can't say how noticeable it is on a V2. But if I got a V2 then you really have to look very close to see it's of center unless you're really looking for it.

Yours is very well centered, one of the best ones I've ever seen, so it doesn't really matter if it's V1 or 2.

The other indicator was the extra strap it came with - V1 came with a nato and V2 came with a hideous leather strap.

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Sure. It's Rolex Swiss AAAAA+++++ A.K.A. The Best Sub. Yup, I have the best sub! In case anyone asks in the future... ;)

thanks, can you now tell me where I can buy the best sub?

(haha starting to understand the noobs, it’s kinda fun asking absolutely dumb questions and wasting someone’s time)

Last edited:
Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
thanks, can you now tell me where I can buy the best sub?

(haha starting to understand the noobs, it’s kinda fun asking absolutely dumb questions and wasting someone’s time)

No problem, I love to be of assistance, answering the same questions over and over again is my secret fetish :)

I can sell you one, but don't tell anyone.

Globex

19/8/20
No problem, I love to be of assistance, answering the same questions over and over again is my secret fetish :)

I can sell you one, but don't tell anyone.

Wait I thought this was a thread where I could buy a Swiss made 1:1 copy of PP Nautilus, not subs :confused:

Analog967

6/8/20
Hay anyone tried to add a gen movement into a VSF seamaster? Is that even possible ?

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe

I like my 2019 vsf not sure if it's a v2 or v1 but I think it's a v1 because or I just can't see that it's of center haha.

It's down to personal preference but for quality I dont think you can go wrong with either, just pick the one that you like the look of the most

When did you order it? It really looks like there is anew batch of the V2. If so I will pull the trigger.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Hay anyone tried to add a gen movement into a VSF seamaster? Is that even possible ?

I'm not sure exactly what you are trying to accomplish here:). I am going to try and be nice....:)

I am not a watchmaker and I have not tried this, but I think I am pretty knowledgeable about this one so if someone else know otherwise, please correct me. This rep uses an A ETA Clone which is not the same movement that Omega uses in the watch. My bet (and I would lay good odds I am right) is that a Gen Omega movement for this watch is not going to fit without modifications of either the case or the Dial or maybe even both maybe the hands too, idk. If you are asking if you could put a Gen ETA movement in it, then the answer is yes and it has been done. VSF makes some other Omega reps that have clone movements in them & those would be more appropriate to put a Gen movement in to them if that is what you are after. If you are worried about the movement, then as far as Asian movements go, this one is a good one. As for the reps with Omega Clones in them, the Aqua Terra and Planet Oceans by VSF are the ones I am referring to. Lots has been written about those reps. Dig around the Omega forum here on RWI & you will be able to find it.

Reactions: Therion666

Globex

19/8/20
When did you order it? It really looks like there is anew batch of the V2. If so I will pull the trigger.

Bought it m2m at the end of August so not sure when the other person ordered it exactly, but it did come with the nato, so I assume I got the V1 as someone mentioned the V2 came with a leather strap.

Reactions: Time_Wizard