• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
Daytonamania & thediesel17 Would love to see some pictures and maybe a link of the strap you guys ordered. I have had two different from AliExpress and both were trash so i ordered the 88 USD from my TD. If the quality is really so on par I will definitely order some spare straps in other colors. Thanks

Spitfire63

Renowned Member
29/4/18
Does it say omega on the back, like the TD’s

Yes mine has logo on clasp and all the same logos and marking on imside of strap as TDs, you can see on the picture the logo on the clasp has been photoshopped out so not to breach eBay rules,

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
thanks Lagunax I was hoping you'd chime in. Grey it is.

I noticed you got the blue aliexp rubber, is that a good color match? I saw some reviews that said it was darker
The rubber looks and feels identical If you get the HQ one.
Buckle seems cheap though but I purchased for back up rubber since it might crack sooner or later.

Reactions: tristero

reklamezonen

30/7/13
Yes mine has logo on clasp and all the same logos and marking on imside of strap as TDs, you can see on the picture the logo on the clasp has been photoshopped out so not to breach eBay rules,

Thanks! already ordered one

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS

An old pic but the silver grey dial just changes so much with the sunlight. The black does too and looks fancy and luxurious especially with the red second contrast against the gloss wavy black. I’d actually get both if you could, as the grey is a great summer watch and the black is great for everything else. Funny thing though no one every compliments me on the black, but just the silver grey. Maybe there are too many black dial divers...

Reactions: Cloney and leo6929

Jonas-Sthlm

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/20
Stockholm
I’m little confused. Why is there 2 versions of Seamaster 300m 2018? One have date at 6 the other no date. [h=1][/h]

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
But let's imagine.
If VSF does the new Neko seamaster, with "closed back", can we put a gen ETA 2824 inside?

I’m really really hoping they do one, and a good one too. I want to have an alternative to the Rolex 116622.