• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

JB0938

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/1/16
Rejected QC. The mismatch Lume color is so egregious. Either make it all yellow or green or blue for all i care. Just make it the same fcking color. Even a child could tell such an inconsistency. VSF is just a trash manufacturer, will never buy anything from them again.
ee947ec493fbe78f145e01f7875edd46.jpg

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
VSF is the best factory for Omega Reps, without any doubt...
I don't see the problem there, and I would accept that watch.
If you want a perfect one, try an AD and pay full retail for the gen.

Cheers

Trick9

Horology Curious
28/5/19
I have een reading this thread with great interest.
I have ordered a VSF V2 from Ryan I hope the yellowish lume will be ok on it.

I don't see many of you talking about the grey dial, I hope it matches the queality of the blue and the black one.

I bought this watch to see if I would buy the GEN for this one.
It showed up in the consensual list as well as first class. I can't really find out what the major tells on this watch are. Could one of you enlighten me maybe?
Or is it the yellowish lume?

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I have een reading this thread with great interest.
I have ordered a VSF V2 from Ryan I hope the yellowish lume will be ok on it.

I don't see many of you talking about the grey dial, I hope it matches the queality of the blue and the black one.

I bought this watch to see if I would buy the GEN for this one.
It showed up in the consensual list as well as first class. I can't really find out what the major tells on this watch are. Could one of you enlighten me maybe?
Or is it the yellowish lume?

Short crown guards, crooked 11 in dw and with the new batch... lume mismatch.
This are the major flaws.

Last edited:

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19
Agreed. Rubber is the best looking option for this watch in my opinion, plus it's the most comfortable. I hope that VSF fixes this idiotic flaw, they obviously can make proper lume, it's evident on my watch. They must have gotten a truckload of yellow lume for cheap after the first batch :D

I see it's your 1st anniversary on this forum, congrats ;) !

Funny you mention it.. have been here longer than my account would suggest (long time unregistered user/lurker), BUT account-wise that’s true. Time flies man!

Reactions: Therion666

Trick9

Horology Curious
28/5/19
That's not an omega. It's not even a good rep... It's a cheap dh gate sub rep!

Oh, thanks for your input. In the video the guy just goes on and on about how good it is haha.
Thats why I was wondering.

I have never had cheap reps to be honest.

Trick9

Horology Curious
28/5/19
Beautiful piece even with the crooked 11 :)

I don't understand what you mean with crooked 11, this is more my own fault I think, can you explain what you mean?
Sorry, I am trying to understand what to pay attention to.

Xiiaodiit

7/3/18
Singapore
I don't understand what you mean with crooked 11, this is more my own fault I think, can you explain what you mean?

I think he’s referring to the 12o clock markers.. but I don’t think it’s crooked.. seems pretty align

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe

No need to feel sorry. We are here to help each other. I am also just reading RWI for one year and learned a lot but I am by far not on the same level as other members here. If you want to get educated about a watch I strongly reccomend to read the whole thread before buying it. At least go back half of the posts and start reading.

By the "crooked 11" I mean that the 11 is the only date on all SMP 300 divers which is not perfectly aligned. One of the "1" is not perfectly straight. It was a topic on the first pages in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
The 11 is terrible. No idea what they were thinking... But they're all like that, so it's not something to bitch about in QC. Either you can live with it or you can't, you need to make up your mind before you make an order. I personally couldn't care less.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Funny you mention it.. have been here longer than my account would suggest (long time unregistered user/lurker), BUT account-wise that’s true. Time flies man!

It sure does. But you still look good in your avatar pic, it doesn't show at all ;)

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Seen the crooked |\ on a gen on IG before as well, but wasnt 100% sure it was a gen. Good to see this now

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
The 11 is terrible. No idea what they were thinking... But they're all like that, so it's not something to bitch about in QC. Either you can live with it or you can't, you need to make up your mind before you make an order. I personally couldn't care less.

If you look at the 11 closely you will see that it is unquestionably off. I have no idea how they could still have date wheels like that as this issue started basically on day 1 if I remember right.

Whether or not it is terrible is a matter of opinion, but it is there none the less. 100% agree with what what you say here.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Time_Wizard