• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
Gentlemen, this is a gen. 100%. Here you can find my comparison of gen and vsf (rose gold, in the video you see yellow gold).
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...dna-gold-on-blue-rubber-vsf-vs-gen-comparison

When it comes to the datewheel, it is gen; please take a look at the fotos of the gen that I just took right now. A lot depends on the angle.
How am I sure this is gen? It is the movement. The easiest way to tell gen from VSF is this little thingy on the lever. Both the gen and the watch in the video have it; the rep does not have this tiny thing on top of the lever.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Does anyone know how to regulate the watch? Mainly to speed the movement up just a tiny bit. Im
talking about minute per day. My watch needs to be adjusted every other day at least 2 minutes.

someone?

Dino888

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/3/20
BC Canada
I just bought the black version of this and love it! I was not sure between the white or the black dial but the black dial is excellent

Reactions: micksmith1987

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Does anyone know how to regulate the watch? Mainly to speed the movement up just a tiny bit. Im
talking about minute per day. My watch needs to be adjusted every other day at least 2 minutes.

someone?

Try searching for a video. Anytime I want to try something on a Breitling I usually can find a video.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS

someone?

Maybe Katt?

I think I recall reading a member or two sending theirs in for service. Strodda would know too.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Maybe Katt?

I think I recall reading a member or two sending theirs in for service. Strodda would know too.

Link to this Katt person?

i hade tried searching the web and looked at videos, problem is this is a rep and nobody has made a video on regulating a rep. I’m not comfortable trying on this watch in case I mess up! :(

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16

someone?

The regulator you see is a fake one & the real one is underneath. If you are asking how to remove the deco plate then I can't tell you, but I do know it can be done. I know a few here have done it. Katt did it on mine, if you are asking about the procedure of how to regulate a watch then you should watch a youtube video. They are plentiful and I have done it myself.

Best advice: go slow and be gentle. A little bump will go a long ways

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
The regulator you see is a fake one & the real one is underneath. If you are asking how to remove the deco plate then I can't tell you, but I do know it can be done. I know a few here have done it. Katt did it on mine, if you are asking about the procedure of how to regulate a watch then you should watch a youtube video. They are plentiful and I have done it myself.

Best advice: go slow and be gentle. A little bump will go a long ways

Dont get me wrong! I’ve seen plenty of videos and I know where to adjust and that it only takes a little nudge. But im afraid of doing it wrong or messing up the deco-plate. So that’s why am asking. Nobody in Europe? Can’t be bothered sending it to the US :p

Red Mamba

Supporter
Certified
6/4/18
Italy
What do you think is the most versatile color?

I'm between black and white dial, i don't like blue watches, grey one with blue bezel is clean but it's not my cup of tea.

coaram94

Horology Curious
25/1/20
What do you think is the most versatile color?

I'm between black and white dial, i don't like blue watches, grey one with blue bezel is clean but it's not my cup of tea.

I wanted the same thing -- something that could be most versatile and opted to order the white. Reason being is that I think the white gives a more casual look compared to the black. To each their own though.

coaram94

Horology Curious
25/1/20
I just received my QC pics from Li. I'm aware of the current on-going lume issue of the hands not being the same as the indices, though I don't have a problem with that. I believe all the indices line up well, though I think my pearl on the bezel is too high (rests up against the white line versus being centered in the triangle). When going through both this thread and the specific white dial thread, I notice that all other pearls are more centered with black space between the pearl and white triangle. Can I get a few second opinions please?

Red Mamba

Supporter
Certified
6/4/18
Italy
I wanted the same thing -- something that could be most versatile and opted to order the white. Reason being is that I think the white gives a more casual look compared to the black. To each their own though.

Yes i think the same, i'm going to use as a summer watch also, maybe i'll do a waterproof test on it.

Anyone tried to swim with it?

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Yes i think the same, i'm going to use as a summer watch also, maybe i'll do a waterproof test on it.

Anyone tried to swim with it?

I tested mine up to 10 ATM (dry vacuum test) some say that’s not enough to make sure it’s a 100% safe, but I did plunge it in the sea several times past December, no problems at all, still risky though!

spohh

Horology Curious
23/12/19
I just received my watch! I got a quick question if anyone can answer? I noticed if I listen really closely to the watch, you can hear the watch “ticking” pretty loud. Does the genuine watches also tick like this? I remember hearing a while ago that you can spot a fake Rolex by the sound of the ticking, not sure if the same rule applies to the omegas.