• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Vujco

Horology Curious
7/2/20
Vujco Trusted dealers are trusted for a reason. Not one of them would risk their reputation for 350$,so you can be 1000% certain that you will get what you pay for. Another way of being certain, is getting to know what you're buying, members have produced 2858 posts about this watch in this thread alone. Do some reading, ask some valid questions in case there's something you don't understand and you'll be safe. You have plenty of time, because China is shut down and will be for quite some time. Just don't ask to be spoon fed, because it probably won't end well. Welcome aboard!

I'm wearing mine while typing this post in my car. Man, what a watch!

Yeah thanks,thats good logic...my first rep purchase so I am just carefull :)
realy amazing watch :D This dial is Top10 of all time

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Vujco Being cautious, especially before your first purchase from an unknown source is perfectly understandable. But you have nothing to worry about if you educate yourself properly on the rep game.

Read this for general info:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...read-moderated/8597105-the-situation-in-china

Then read all you can about a watch that you're interested in.

After that ask a question or two.

Place an order.

Be patient and wait.

Open the package and be blown away by the watch

Simples ;)

Vujco

Horology Curious
7/2/20
Vujco Being cautious, especially before your first purchase from an unknown source is perfectly understandable. But you have nothing to worry about if you educate yourself properly on the rep game.

Read this for general info:

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-faq

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...read-moderated/8597105-the-situation-in-china

Then read all you can about a watch that you're interested in.

After that ask a question or two.

Place an order.

Be patient and wait.

Open the package and be blown away by the watch

Simples ;)

Thanks again :)
Can you tell me how large is your wrist ? Just to compare to my wrist and your photo.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Thanks again :)
Can you tell me how large is your wrist ? Just to compare to my wrist and your photo.

No problem :)

My wrist size is 18.5cm (7.25 inch). I think that the size of SMP is perfect.

corr152

Looking Around
23/1/20
Couple of questions .

1. What's the difference between VSF and OMF?
2. I like this type but can't find it anywhere apart from TT which isn't on the trusted list. Problem with the linked website, is that they only allow payment through bitcoin. I have no idea how to use any of that - never have done it before. I know if you can't find what you want, you are supposed to email a TD. But which one? Are any known for accepting paypal from a newbie?

(fyi will be waiting a month or two anyway due to the virus issue)

Last edited:

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
On that time, study the possibility of creating a coinbase account, for example, so that you can buy Bitcoin.

It's not that hard to do and it is a really safe and secure method of payment (you even get a discount for paying with Bitcoin).

I really have to thank this replica watch world for introducing me to Bitcoin.
Entered when it was valued at 3000$ and one year after it goes for 10k :)

But that's another theme, for another time :)
You can contact Ryan, from intime, and ask him if you can pay with PayPal. He's a really nice guy.

Cheers

Reactions: Dissemination

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Couple of questions .

1. What's the difference between VSF and OMF?
2. I like this type but can't find it anywhere apart from TT which isn't on the trusted list. Problem with the linked website, is that they only allow payment through bitcoin. I have no idea how to use any of that - never have done it before. I know if you can't find what you want, you are supposed to email a TD. But which one? Are any known for accepting paypal from a newbie?

(fyi will be waiting a month or two anyway due to the virus issue)

It is generally accepted that ther VSF version is better quality & a better rep.

Any TD can get this rep for you as soon as they are back from cny. Don't go by what they have on ther web sites, they all can get ther same watches regardless of what they have .on their websites

Reactions: Dissemination

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
corr152 2870 posts. More than enough to learn every damn thing about it, if you can be bothered to actually read the thread.

​​​​​​​@Vujco Nobody said it was easy ;)

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
It's not that hard to do and it is a really safe and secure method of payment (you even get a discount for paying with Bitcoin).

Public reminder that BTC is not anonymous *at all,* see: https://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~smeiklejohn/files/imc13.pdf - I would not advise anyone to expect any more privacy than you get with e.g. Paypal when using Bitcoin.

I hope that TDs and the community will start to adopt privacy aware alternatives such as ZCash and Monero, Zcash is on coinbase as well and has proveably secure anonymity guarantees (now, how large of an anonymity set you have is up for discussion, but it is demonstrably the case that from a cryptographic point of view ZCash z-addr transactions are the gold standard for privacy as far as we know today, in early 2020).

But perhaps that's a little off topic/thread... Maybe I'll make a thread some day ranting about cryptocurrencies.

I myself am struggling to choose between the white dial and the black dial. They're both so good looking and such good reps. Can't wait for the CNY + coronavirus stuff to die down so I can pick up at least one of these. I wonder how long they'll keep producing these reps, maybe I can get both if I wait a while

Reactions: lumentin

Vujco

Horology Curious
7/2/20
So I picked white dial !
First rep ever and my friends say that its crazy money for rep...will see :)

Also this forum is amazing,so much entuziasm and positive energy. I checked reddit and this seamaster is one of most popular watches by quantity of posts,2870 post is not coincident !

Reactions: rabl253

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
So I picked white dial !
First rep ever and my friends say that its crazy money for rep...will see :)

Also this forum is amazing,so much entuziasm and positive energy. I checked reddit and this seamaster is one of most popular watches by quantity of posts,2870 post is not coincident !

You'll get the rep and then say it's crazy money for the gen lol.

Reactions: leo6929

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Yeah, I was having a feeling I might've just been unlucky or else I probably would have read about it somewhere. But I really care about bracelet feel, quality clasp, and the general "feel" of things. I figured others may not care as much about that as compared to how reps look compared to gen. So I had to ask.

The damn clasp cost almost as much as the rep itself so I'm not sure if it was a good idea lol. But I had to do it in the name of science and understanding haha.

I rather like modding my Rolex reps though, so I figured might as well treat my SMP with the same love.

So I got the clasp. Love it. Cost $270. Was it stupid considering its 75% of the cost of the watch? Nope! If you care about the things I care about at least. The glidelock is invaluable to me, and it works so nice and smoothly now. AND not only do I enjoy the watch 500% more, I have now gone from being embarrassed to even take it off in front of anyone, to feeling more than confident to let someone try it on themselves.

Ps, it isn't about fooling anyone as much as it is about not drawing unnecessary suspicion. I said what I said to illustrate the difference in quality.

P.s.s. fit completely fine right away, absolutely zero modding, effort, or any kind of technical know-how.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
So I got the clasp. Love it. Cost $270. Was it stupid considering its 75% of the cost of the watch? Nope! If you care about the things I care about at least. The glidelock is invaluable to me, and it works so nice and smoothly now. AND not only do I enjoy the watch 500% more, I have now gone from being embarrassed to even take it off in front of anyone, to feeling more than confident to let someone try it on themselves.

Ps, it isn't about fooling anyone as much as it is about not drawing unnecessary suspicion. I said what I said to illustrate the difference in quality.

P.s.s. fit completely fine right away, absolutely zero modding, effort, or any kind of technical know-how.

great! thanx for the update.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
great! thanx for the update.

Gen is installed.

Just a couple variations. Gen clasp is a smidge thinner. The Omega imprint is a bit more refined. And the edges are more rounded. Overall rep clasp is pretty decent appearance wise. I certainly would not spring for a gen clasp based on looks! However the gen clasp is far superior than my rep clasp in terms of functionality (again, probably got a dud for a rep clasp).

Also gen is 36 grams, rep is 35.9. For anyone interested.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA

Actually, looking at my original pictures, I realize that the gen clasp is not actually thinner, it just appears sleeker due to the edge being beveled more. Also, the "Omega" engraving is pretty damn close. I doubt I'd be able to spot it if they were not side by side.

Sorry for all the pics for those that really don't give a rat's ass about clasps hah.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Dissemination in the first set of pics the gen clasp looks bigger/longer than the rep. is that correct?

Should have explained that too... part of the reason I posted the second set of pics is because I wasn't holding them at equal distances in the first set. They are the same.

I actually had to go back and double check though... looking at the pics I thought it was longer too! Lol. Btw, you have the option of getting "short," "medium," or "long" as far as gen goes. The correct clasp is "long."

Viscidity

Horology Curious
4/2/20
I think it’s ironic. That video will do more to sell replicas than anything I can think of.

I had actually came into the rep game scene just recently after watching that video and seeing how far reps have come now. Definitely planning on buying gen in the future but for now I want my grail :D