• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

PAT06

Horology Curious
12/12/19
that's a pitty because the rest looks perfect and for me lume color is not the worst thing to do right !

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Got my QC today as well for a blue dial. And lume also looks like that. My bezel insert is also misaligned like this one, but waiting for straight on pic of the dial to confirm.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Mine might be the angle. But this one above looks like the pic is pretty straight on. Maybe just ask for close up.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Not a problem though. If it bothers you I think its quite an easy fix. Can you notice it? Or was it just the angle in the QC pics?

kissmark69

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/9/19
mine received yesterday is more green than yellow. But ok I will survive for my first replica experiance
eerCR.jpg

they’re still releasing green lume color issue for this watch, people need to wait for v3..

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Nanook65 that shows how the insert is slightly to the left within the bezel. If you look at the 30 below, compared to the bulge of the scallop you can maybe see it a bit better. They are not in line.

Reactions: vcappp

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Nanook65 that shows how the insert is slightly to the left within the bezel. If you look at the 30 below, compared to the bulge of the scallop you can maybe see it a bit better. They are not in line.

What exactly is your point?
You might be right or maybe it's just the angle of the pic. If you are right a) you will never see that minuscule misalignment on the wrist & b) even if you could it would be an easy fix so I am not sure what you are trying to get at.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Not trying to get at anything. Was just a mention relating to my QC also looking like that. You will also note that I said it might be an angle thing. Then questions started coming and I started explaining. So everybody just chill please. I can definitely state for me, if the insert is like that in real life, it would bother the crap out of me. I am happy to do lots of things to watches, but never have taken a ceramic bezel out so feel uncomfortable to do it. Thus, if my final QC pics still shows the issue, I will RL. By the way. This alignment issue is nothing new and is a common QC issue on these watches.

PAT06

Horology Curious
12/12/19
Missalignement is not the point to me. It is very small and I didn't noticed it before I post the picture here. But sorry to say (maybe some will be upset), but lume color is not nice on the watch. It is too green/yellow. Other watch I saw here are not 100% white but acceptable to me, but not really mine. To tell you the whole story, I saw and claimed about this strange color when they send QC pictures to me. They send me new once few day later and the color was ok. Not perfect but ok, and I have approved them. But when I received the watch, color was closer to the first pitures I've got :-( TD said that it is due to the batch number (not a good excuse to me). He said also that he will inform me when VSF will release an update dail (this I do not beleive) in order to send to me the the correct one that I will need to change to my watch. Let see... I'm sure it is not easy to find people who agree to work on fake watch and what will be the cost ? Maybe better to buy a new one !

Last edited:

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
Missalignement is not the point to me. It is very small and I didn't noticed it before I post the picture here. But sorry to say (maybe some will be upset), but lume color is not nice on the watch. It is too green/yellow. Other watch I saw here are not 100% white but acceptable to me, but not really mine. To tell you the whole story, I saw and claimed about this strange color when they send QC pictures to me. They send me new once few day later and the color was ok. Not perfect but ok, and I have approved them. But when I received the watch, color was closer to the first pitures I've got :-( TD said that it is due to the batch number (not a good excuse to me). He said also that he will inform me when VSF will release an update dail (this I do not beleive) in order to send to me the the correct one that I will need to change to my watch. Let see... I'm sure it is not easy to find people who agree to work on fake watch and what will be the cost ? Maybe better to buy a new one !

do you mind sharing some pics of your lume, to compare to the QC pic you posted?

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town

i just got my second set of QC pics. and I now finally agree with the people on here complaining about the lume colour. not white whatsoever.

PAT06

Horology Curious
12/12/19
you will not beleive it. When I look with my eyes, it is green and when I take a picture it is white :hypno: How is this possible !
maybe it is just my eyes that I need to change !