• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Everyone wants v3 .......

No, not everyone. I'm not even sure there are more than a few, but there are certainly a loud minority that are willing to go to great lengths to try any make their point. Guys that photoshops pics to make them look much worse than they actually are and then point to those pics as a reason that we NEED a new version should find something better ro do with their time.

Don't let 1 or 2 detractors fool you. This is a VERY nice rep that certainly does not need V3 for it to qualify as such.

Reactions: Cloney

iamxd

9/8/17
Europe
The v2 is a perfekt watch, I'm so happy with it!

In some lighting conditions the lume will appear yellowish, similar to gen sometimes worse sometimes better.

I don't think they can improve anything with a v3 to be honest

Last edited:

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Well here's a new lume color for vsf to attempt: https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/the-omega-seamaster-diver-300m-007-edition-live-pics-and-pricing

L1140460.jpg

Bremtz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/11/18

Hi, just got first QC from lucy

Don't you think the lume is way to much green , even in the light.
​​​​​and is that strap V2 or V1?
also on the bezel the 10 is scratched right?

Reactions: lambo79

markrubyred

4/10/19

Looks fine to my eyes. Lucy did the QC on mine and could not be happier. That's the V2 bracelet (smaller side links and middle is larger) I doubt at this stage they even have any V1 bracelets left. I would ask for a closer shot of the bezel, since that is probably dust. JHMO, but looks like a keeper to me.

kissmark69

30/9/19

greenish lume, waiting for v3 to change to super white..

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13

Yeah, I agree. This yellow lume is killing me, like a dial full of lemon halves.. Oh, it's green now? OK, that bloody green lume, VSF get your act together! Or is it actually red? Yeah, I think I see red lume, FFS! We should just skip the V3 and go to a V6. At least!

IMG-20191205-145637.jpg

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16

Dude, I tell you what. Why don't you unsubscribe to this thread, stop posting here and I will personally pm you & let you know once a new version shows up with lume that is more white. That way we will all be happy and we don't have to all keep reading your rants about yellow lume. We all get it, you want them to change to a more white lume. The thing is they (the factory) are NOT listening to you. The only one you are affecting is the rest of us that are here on this thread. Honestly, the way you are going about it is just not the way it works. If you don't like this or anything else about any rep, just move on and find another watch. There are lots to like.