• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I bought a black dial and a grey dial, and the grey dial has this same problem. I asked about it as well but got no response. The black dial movement crown feels great, but the grey dial crown takes a LOT more force to get it set back into the case, and often the date adjustment does not disengage. Seems to be a hit or miss problem.

Same thing happened to mine. I sent it to Katt & he fixed it. He serviced it and replaced a few parts. Works like a champ now.

Techie12989

Known Member
6/7/16
Same thing happened to mine. I sent it to Katt & he fixed it. He serviced it and replaced a few parts. Works like a champ now.

Awesome! That's good to know. I haven't decided if I'm keeping the grey dial, I might give the blue or white a try.

Copterguy

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
14/3/17
Florida
I put one of these on at the AD. I promptly ordered the gold and black rep, but they all look like a worthy collection to get.

prefor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/17
So does all VSF rep have yellowish lume???

Isn't there another rep that have pearly whites lume?

Last edited:

prefor

18/8/17
Don't be so picky with the lume.

Look at the original's lume.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dngrfxRKWRI

Exactly. The Gen is not pure white and it also depends on lighting conditions. Will compare both if I can in the future.

I know but I'm a bit "sceptical" when I see that the Omega 300m I pearly white in their website compared to VSF..
Yes I know it's a rep and waaaaaay cheaper than the original, but some have REALLY yellow lume..

Here is the Omega on their website:
​​​​ https:/ /i.imgur.com/xfehKM8.jpg

Last edited:

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
But what I meant to say was that it depends on the lighting conditions.
Even the gen turns greenish on certain conditions.
No one, I repeat, no one will tell you - "that seamaster is a rep because the lume looks yellowish / greenish".

VSF does the best Omega seamaster (300, 600 and so on) reps.
The lume is great and works great.
Don't be so picky about the tint on certain lighting conditions.

Cheers

Reactions: Matt88

prefor

18/8/17
But what I meant to say was that it depends on the lighting conditions.
Even the gen turns greenish on certain conditions.
No one, I repeat, no one will tell you - "that seamaster is a rep because the lume looks yellowish / greenish".

VSF does the best Omega seamaster (300, 600 and so on) reps.
The lume is great and works great.
Don't be so picky about the tint on certain lighting conditions.

Cheers

Well then, you convinced me :p
im going to buy 300m VSF! I already have the previous version of blue 300m (where the date is at 3 o'clock). I will either buy another blue or a black this time. I think I will go with the black one! :p

However! I just noticed that there is 2 different versions of VSF :/
The first one is: VSF A8800 V2
and the second one is: SS/RG VSF A8800

Is there any significant difference between those two? :)

prefor

18/8/17
Is it worth to buy Omega 300m VSF V2 now? Or should I wait for V3?

Is there any news about releasing V3? :)

Reactions: rabl253

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
No news on v2, but if vsf paused before releasing blue and yg colorway, I'm hopeful for a release with less green lume and that yg colorway.