• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

sunnydale

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/8/09
VSF will release the new model with white ceramic dial next week :)
184859lmayachzq86qsayu.jpg

They are killing our wallets with these new releases!

hung123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
13/8/19
The white version hasn't been released by Omega yet, has it? I loved the renders released by Omega but they seem a bit different vs. this picture by VSF, which sort of looks like mother of pearl. Am I wrong?

I have the black version already but am seriously tempted to pick up this white dial too...

Reactions: leo6929

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
The white version hasn't been released by Omega yet, has it? I loved the renders released by Omega but they seem a bit different vs. this picture by VSF, which sort of looks like mother of pearl. Am I wrong?

I have the black version already but am seriously tempted to pick up this white dial too...

The white dial gets released in November. I'm not sure how close the VSF will be to the real deal, but for the near term sporting the rep when the gen isn't yet available would be quite a tell.

With that said, I am buying one for sure.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I hope they don't do "gen vs rep" pics, before it's even released by the O factory.. ;)

Reactions: rabl253

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
Damn that white dial is nice. Be still my trembling wallet. I don’t mind if they beat O factory to market.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I can read ;)
What I meant was that the official pictures are out for comparison.
Some people have already seen the watch and tried it in real life.

Omega-Seamaster-Diver-300-white-dial-845x560@2x.jpg

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
Now VSF just needs to make this one then my life will be complete! Not sure if they make titanium reps though.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I can read ;)
What I meant was that the official pictures are out for comparison.
Some people have already seen the watch and tried it in real life.

Omega-Seamaster-Diver-300-white-dial-845x560@2x.jpg

I have a blue dial Seamaster now. But that white one is amazing! BUT I’d rather have the white dial whit blue bezel than black.

is it hard to pop out a bezel?

Last edited:

Moerty

Horology Curious
18/8/19
Hello everybody! I received my watch two days ago, and I am very impressed by the quality. Yesterday I have been in Munich at a local watch supplier and checked out the gen watch. There is nearly no dofference. Only the spots on my watch look slightly yellowish in direct comparison, but this was very, very slightly and I think it will be not noticed if you dont hold both parts next to each other.

But I have one question to all of you: when i screw out the crown and change time and date, everything works fine. But while screw the crown back in there are very strange noises which sound not good to me. Is this normal, or is your watch complete silent (except of the normal ticking) when you screw the crown back in? Thank you for your reply!