• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Techie12989

Known Member
6/7/16
I’ve just bought one from jtime last week. He said no problem with stock at factory!

Please let me know when you get QC pics, I know sometimes there's a surprise "out of stock" after you place the order. It seems I should've just waited for Ryan to take my order...

Cyber1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/17
No activitiy at all from fedex? No scanning no "arrived at customs" when you track it? I don't think the watch is seized, Lucy just slept since 12/6.
So u waited 3 month for QC? He is the worst TD ever.

Nope, no activity at all. Just says label has been printed. 3 months because apparently, he denied 2 watches.

Last edited:

mopper874

Horology Curious
23/6/19
XD3Z4YF
IMG-20190805-164450.jpg
here is my grey dial. big ass photo taken by my mi9 48megapix mode, right click open the photo in new windows you can view in 8000x6000.

Last edited:
Reactions: mattymarske

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Can you guys help me out on what to do? This is ridiculous and I'm starting to get mad. The shipment Lucy had sent has been seized by customs and still no response from Lucy.

03/28 – Payment sent.
06/03 – QC Pics received.
06/12 - Shipped via FedEx Smart post and no activity since then.
07/01 - Emailed Lucy, no response.
07/26 - Emailed Lucy, no response.

What do I do?

Really,very nasty big waiting!
Next time do it with PureTime.
Very responsive and kind Staff.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Nope, no activity at all. Just says label has been printed. 3 months because apparently, he denied 2 watches.

Open a helpdesk ticket. Being ignored for over a month is bullshit and needs to be slapped down. On my last order Sead said he had to change a watch 3 times before he was happy enough to send me QC pics - the whole process took under a month.

3 months wait when others are getting theirs in 10 days?! Lol. F off Lucy.

GazzaRep

Looking Around
4/6/19
Hi All,

I just received my QC pictures and the watch looks beautiful however I have two concerns(images in the link below) firstly you can see in the first picture the back of the lug seems badly scratched to me? Doesn't look like its just dirty. Secondly not sure if its just the angle but it looks like the bezel at 30 doesn't line up with the marker at the 6o'clock position. Any thoughts on these QC issues are appreciated as i'm relatively new here and this is my first rep :) https://imgur.com/a/Nogn0fi

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
No scratches, no alignment issues imo. Looks good to me!

cyblade

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/4/18
Hello,
I'm in trouble, so I ask for your help, this is V1 or V2? Thanks

Techie12989

Known Member
6/7/16
I received my QC pics for the second watch, to me it looks like the Bezel insert is not lined up properly to the bezel. The insert is lined up with the dial, but not the bezel itself. What do you think? I'm happy with the rest of the watch, it's a HUGE improvement over the first watch. Do you think they can realign the insert? It looks like the bezel is a single click too far over (if it's 120 clicks around), but I am not comfortable trying to remove the insert and straighten it myself.

That is a V2 bracelet, right?

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
The insert is definitely off as you say. In my (very limited) experience, Omega bezels aren't as easy to remove/swap as say Rolex bezels so I'd be inclined to reject or be prepared to send it to my watch guy to adjust.

Techie12989

Known Member
6/7/16
I sent a message to them asking about realigning the bezel, the rest of the watch seems fine for me to accept. If they can realign the insert, I'm inclined to accept the watch, it would be a shame to have to reject another watch because the insert is misaligned. I'm still waiting on QC pics for the silver dial as well, who knows how long that will take.

Reactions: zkrollex

domiffm

no, I have nothing for sale
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
I sent a message to them asking about realigning the bezel, the rest of the watch seems fine for me to accept. If they can realign the insert, I'm inclined to accept the watch, it would be a shame to have to reject another watch because the insert is misaligned. I'm still waiting on QC pics for the silver dial as well, who knows how long that will take.

They are ALWAYS a bit off. Trust me. You’ll NEVER get a perfect aligned one. This exemplar is very very good. I would accept it.

Btw if the insert alignment really bothers you you can fix it easily by yourself. Heat it up with a hairdryer, lever it up with a razorblade (gap between bezel and insert is big enough). Push it back in with better alignment. Done. 10 mins job.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMS

cyblade

Banned
24/4/18
Ok, i confirm, V2 head and V1 bracelet, i got angry with the factory, i can't accept this mistake.
Anyway, i not remember if i saw this pic here, I think it can be useful

cyblade

Banned
24/4/18
you can see, v2 bracelet is better than v1, but V1 clasp is better than V2................

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
you can see, v2 bracelet is better than v1, but V1 clasp is better than V2................

I would disagree. I'm not sure why you say this. Obviously V2 Bracelet is better than V1 Bracelet, but V2 clasp has the micro adjust clasp & V1 clasp is like the old clasp (incorrect w/o micro adjust.) I have V2 and have had V1 & I can not see any way in which V1 clasp is better than V2 Clasp

Reactions: GENneral