• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Cyber1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/17
My package from Lucy has been sitting for a month with FedEx. A label was created June 12th. Both must have been shipped the same day.

Please let me know when there is an activity on your tracking #. I'll do the same.

Repnoob19

Horology Curious
7/7/19
Hi guys,
Link below for the photos and video for my QC
Please let me know what you think. Any opinion is appreciated.
The only thing I can spot is the black stuff around the pearl. Is it glue or just the lighting. And is it removable?
And it seems like all the markers are matching. The bezel is rotated a hair to the right. Bracelet is v2 to my eyes.
Can you guys spot anything at all?
Thanks a bunch

Photos
https://imageshack.com/a/wpbR/1

Video
https://vimeo.com/348345058/64caf0bb4b

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Hi guys,
Link below for the photos and video for my QC
Please let me know what you think. Any opinion is appreciated.
The only thing I can spot is the black stuff around the pearl. Is it glue or just the lighting. And is it removable?
And it seems like all the markers are matching. The bezel is rotated a hair to the right. Bracelet is v2 to my eyes.
Can you guys spot anything at all?
Thanks a bunch

Photos
https://imageshack.com/a/wpbR/1

Video
https://vimeo.com/348345058/64caf0bb4b

IMO good looking,centered markers,V2 bracelet.About pearl,maybe some dirty,but not sure.
Date in window centered,not little bit left and font seems little bolder.
IMO this is not VSF.
What Fabric and TD is your watch?!

Repnoob19

Horology Curious
7/7/19
IMO good looking,centered markers,V2 bracelet.About pearl,maybe some dirty,but not sure.
Date in window centered,not little bit left and font seems little bolder.
IMO this is not VSF.
What Fabric and TD is your watch?!

I ordered from Fat panda and I asked for vsf v2. May I ask why you think its not vrf

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
bezel insert misaligned and that pearl cutout is really bad. it's the correct bracelet though.

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
I ordered from Fat panda and I asked for vsf v2. May I ask why you think its not vrf

I'm maybe wrong,but something in the date window tell me the watch isn't VSF.
Not 100% sure,maybe some more experienced may tell us something more.

Last edited:

prefor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/17
How much does the new V2 VSF version weigh?
If someone have received the watch, could you please help me out with this? :D

stephen88

Looking Around
21/6/19
im selling my v2 vsf for cheap, if anyone interested could pm me, the only problem the bezel wont turn..

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
im selling my v2 vsf for cheap, if anyone interested could pm me, the only problem the bezel wont turn..
I’m not 100% sure, but I’m about 97% that you can’t post to sell a watch outside of the sales forum. But if you’re offering it at a fair/reasonable price, you should post it in the sales forum when you get the post count up.

Reactions: zkrollex

seafoam

20/9/09
Not sure if this has been pointed out yet in this thread but the crown guards seem way too short on these. Is that just me?

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
I’m not 100% sure, but I’m about 97% that you can’t post to sell a watch outside of the sales forum. But if you’re offering it at a fair/reasonable price, you should post it in the sales forum when you get the post count up.

You've got that correct - it's a big no-no, and a good way to find yourself banned.

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
How much does the new V2 VSF version weigh?
If someone have received the watch, could you please help me out with this? :D

You can help yourself if you read back in the thread.
There is a BIG photo for you with the weight of SMP VSF V2.

dorian1985

Known Member
24/11/17
has anyone received good QC? Two of mine has been rejected by the seller after pointing out the flaws, currently waiting for another.

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Thanks for the feed back. I thought the bezel is just rotated slightly to the right. As 12.3.6.9 are all like that

I'm not talking about bezel to dial alignment, I'm talking about the bezel insert alignment (which is what I said)

VYrEir.md.png

Last edited: