• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
I've been very lucky with my 300m. Timegrapher on qc pics said +0secs/day. First day or two it ran +2 secs/day and has now settled into +0 secs a day. Stoked!
But I don't mind my other watches running at around +7 sec/day and also wouldn't be concerned about +15...to me a watch really doesn't HAVE to be changed until it's 5 minutes out, which is still a few weeks before needing adjustment at 15secs/day.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
VTOIFo.md.jpg
VTO1n3.md.jpg

Can you provide a close up pic of the rep datewheel? Is it white or gray wheel and what color is the font black or blue?

Last edited:
Reactions: Thrasher

MacGruber

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/19
Some of the TD's use in house or their watchsmiths for minor repairs and fixes. You could inquire to see if they could regulate it, but +/- 15 sec is normal specs. There are watchsmiths on this forum as well that you could mail off to regulate, waterproof, straighten markers, etc.

Sometimes the chronograph doesn't match what you get in hand either.

Thanks for the feedback Lagunax. I will inquire about Puretime regulating in-house. I wasn't sure what a realistic expectation is for this movement. Since there are no obvious flaws I'm getting antsy to just say YES send it baby!

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Is it possible that my package was taken by customs? It’s been exactly 1 month since Lucy provided me a FedEx tracking # and there is not even a single activity ever since. I’m going to lose my mind.

My package from Lucy has been sitting for a month with FedEx. A label was created June 12th. Both must have been shipped the same day.

Reactions: Cyber1050

Sunsurfer

26/3/17
EU
Hey guys,

i love this one so much but I cannot decide on the color.

All colorsseem to be safe regarding colormatch with the gen.
What about the dial in the blue with silver dial?
i couldn‘t find a color and sunburst comparission to gen.

cheers
sunny

Last edited:

Mgrolex

26/6/19
UK
Hey guys,

i love this one so much but I cannot decide on the color.

All colorsseem to be safe regarding colormatch with the gen.
What about the dial in the blue with silver dial?
i couldn‘t find a color and sunburst comparission to gen.

cheers
sunny

I’d go black as the chrome dial is nothing like the gen, I have a gen

GENneral

16/7/18
Hi !
I am considering to buy a perfect Dial, can you tell me who can get me one ?
And if someone know, approximately, How much will it cost?
(The problem see on the pic).