• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Hi am new for omega rep but am not sure os it normal that my watch slow around 15sec perday and is it easy for normal watchsmith to regulate this model

fyi
My watch bezel version 2 with braclet v1 is it might be because they put some old movement in watch?

I also have rep subc daytona day walk slow only 6 sec per day

About two months ago I've the same question and an experienced member answered to me this:

1/ Genuine ETA Elabore grade is usually within +/- 16 sec day.
2/ Chronometer grade +/- 4-6 sec day.
3/ Rolex Superlative Chronometer is +/- 2 sec day.

So don't worry about your REP and note that it's hard,but useful to read the thread from beginning,because almost all issues are covered.

Reactions: Sunsurfer

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
About two months ago I've the same question and an experienced member answered to me this:

1/ Genuine ETA Elabore grade is usually within +/- 16 sec day.
2/ Chronometer grade +/- 4-6 sec day.
3/ Rolex Superlative Chronometer is +/- 2 sec day.

So don't worry about your REP and note that it's hard,but useful to read the thread from beginning,because almost all issues are covered.

About 50 times each :)

Reactions: zkrollex

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
what factory is this bad boy... oh my heavens. im gunna pull the trigger!!! Also whats your opinion on the bond models?

The manufacturer is VSF,but don't have observation over 'bond models' with '007' seconds hand,if that you mean.

DSC-0108-9.jpg

DSC-0129-9.jpg

DSC-0117-9.jpg

Last edited:

Mgrolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/19
UK
If possible go for a grey market gen with chrome dial, stunning watch

Cyber1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/17
Any idea how long shipping takes with Lucy to USA? He gave me a FedEx tracking # on June 12th and there is still no activity. I emailed him, but no response as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: applez

applez

Known Member
5/8/14
Florida
Any idea how long shipping takes with Lucy...
I am in a similar position with lucy, though paid but no shipping number yet. Not familiar with FedEx but it should show SOME shipping updates if it has actually been dropped off fedex. I assume it just shows a tracking number was received? 2 to 4 weeks is normal China to usa shipping.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Yeah, I know. But we're used to new members that want to buy a watch the minute they join and tend to ask questions that were answered a thousand times before. I got used to it and don't bother replying anymore.

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Yeah, I know. But we're used to new members that want to buy a watch the minute they join and tend to ask questions that were answered a thousand times before. I got used to it and don't bother replying anymore.

It took to me about two-tree months of reading about 116500 ARF/NOOB Daytona threads.
I realized that is better for me to wait some more time until ARF to release better movement or NOOB to improve the bezel printing,dial and bracelet.
Meanwhile i found Omega 2018 Diver 300M and i fall in love with this model and it took me about one and a half month to study the model.
Fortunately i found this lovely thread,with all of you guys,which gave almost all the answers which i needed and finally i pooled the trigger.
Now I'm very happy with my SMP 300M and I'm patiently waiting for new batches of ARF/NOOB 116500.

Last edited:

dorian1985

Known Member
24/11/17
Just received QC Am I too picky? I'm not worried as much about the pipe or tiny dent but this date wheel looks strange?

357j66r.jpg

Last edited:

Techie12989

Known Member
6/7/16
Whelp, my QC pics arrived for both watches, and I had to reject both... Take a look:

IMG-5133-lines.jpg

IMG-5134.jpg

IMG-5639.jpg

IMG-5638.jpg

What I could see just from my initial inspection on the black dial watch, the Bezel insert is not lined up with the bezel, the Bezel is not lined up with the watch, the date wheel is too misaligned, the white inlay in the bezel insert has defects everywhere which is the real deal breaker.

On the blue dial, the 9 and 3 indices are not spaced the same from the end of the dial, one at 12 is misaligned, and there is glue protruding from the underside of the 7 which is the real deal breaker to me. The bezel isn't lined up, but that could be because it's just turned a bit, may not be a "defect" but it's irrelevant with all of the dial problems.

I actually just noticed that the spacing between the two 12 o'clock indices looks different on both, the black dial has them too close, right?

So, the question is, of these problems, do any of you think they are "acceptable" (not the watch as a whole), in other words, if the watches had just one of these defects, would you let it slide? I'm curious to know your thoughts.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
I would have rejected the black dial for sure, but not the silver dial. A little trouble with the pearl, probably not evident IRL

Techie12989

Known Member
6/7/16
The deal breaker on the Grey dial was the glob of glue from the 7 o'clock marker on the dial. If it is really a ceramic dial, it's easy to remove excess glue around the pearl, but I don't want to have to mess with the dial. Adding the misalignment of the 6 and 9 indices, and it's just too many faults in my opinion.