• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
IMO,very blatant flaw...
I could no live with this brutal thing.
Sorry... just my opinion!

VSXons.jpg

Agree. A slight misalignment is common and acceptable IMO. But this is too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: zkrollex

fettapa

Known Member
27/8/16
As I understand this strap doesn't have the correct end hole though?

J

You are right, The last hole is a triangle on the gen. Not a big deal for me though.

Or do you mean the hole for the springbars?
​​

Jimmybeebee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/5/19
Looks to be Bond's watch of choice in Bond 25. Seems to be an unreleased variant (2020?) in a black / gold without a date window at the 6. Spotted this on set today:

Screenshot-2019-06-30-at-13-21-31.png

PennyForTheGuy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/6/19
Southern California, USA
Hi guys,

i got 3rd QC set what do you think about pearl? For me is missaligned but is it acceptable? Its common issue i guess. Im waiting 37 days from order now... Except pearl watch is fine for me.

I got pics just like that for my grey dial, and I sent it back. That kind of detail would be the only thing I saw every time I looked at it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Insert is not centered to the chamfered bezel edge though. Everything else looks good. Its an easy fix.

Would pls. explane more detailed the issue with "Insert is not centered to the chamfered bezel edge though",because for the newbies eyes some flaws are not so visible. 10X

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
About the issue with the "Date Off-Center"
---------------------------------------------------------------
Below are two pics from my QC Set,but with different camera angle.
On the left one the date seems to be little left and on the right pic the date seems relatively centered.
IMO,sometimes if the supposed flaw isn't very blatant,the things are just matter of camera angle.

VTDNBd.md.jpg
VTD8YK.md.jpg

VTD8YK.jpg

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Would pls. explane more detailed the issue with "Insert is not centered to the chamfered bezel edge though",because for the newbies eyes some flaws are not so visible. 10X

The pearl should sit smack bang in the middle of the lumpy bit of the bezel. This one is ever so slightly to the right by a mm or two.
VTVDhD.jpg

Reactions: zkrollex

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
That red arrow doesn’t line up with 12 O’clock at all. If you move the red arrow to actually line up with the 12 marker then you’ll see the pearl is much more centred than this pic suggests.

Flinnt

Known Member
31/5/19
Downunder
Oh, sorry I see what you mean now. It’s lining up with the bezel, and the bezel doesn’t line up with 12 or the pearl.
Don’t mind my stupidity.

stephen88

Looking Around
21/6/19
just got the watch from trusty, amazing watch.. the only problem is bezel clicks doesnt sound like original.. do you guys have this issue?

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
stephen88 you must be fu*king kidding me. The bezel doesnt sound like gen?! You got a perfect rep for 1/10 price of the gen and you are complaining about the bezel click xD this rep is just GLORIOUS! and I don't give a damn bout the bezel click. Love this watch

Last edited: