• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
@Pietros
You are a perfectionist!
Bellow is another point of view about V1/V2 bracelets...

NOTE: the example pic is of two GEN's

08b90c5bcb6ced91c09b7d5b5c5d852e-full.png
upload

Last edited:
Reactions: Pietros

utopia13

Horology Curious
15/4/19
It was probably a watch rejected by someone else. I received my V2 bracelet months ago.

Dealers passing around rejected goods in hopes that the next inexperienced noob will accept it is so scummy. :wacko:

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
Tried to order the new one with bracelet v2 at trusty in blacky.Got 2 QC with old bracelet, after not approving them I switched to the grey one in the hope of new stocks. But even the grey one has the old bracelet. I accepted then before Andrew killed me. What is this? Does the factories has got so much old stock?

"New" one. I got my V2 bracelet in March after Chinese new year. Trusty is trying to pawn off someone elses reject to you.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Fucking Andrew can burn in hell! Demand a refund and ask him to fuck off!

Its only him, EVERYONE else have got good V2 watches! Why would you settle for a V1.........

I think this is a bit harsh and this sort of thing is NOT why Andrew & Trusty Time are not TD's here.

With that said, I am not in any way defending Andrew. I personally will never buy anything from him again and I will discourage others from buying from him as well because of exactly this type of thing.

I do think that it is possible that some of the issues with Andrew are language barrier issues & the other thing is that Trusty Time sells a lot of watches & I'm quite certain that he is not personally doing all the QC & customer service. Even though his name might be on everything he has others doing QC, customer service etc.

Last edited:

Monty010

21/12/12
Not just trusty. Took me two sets of qcs from my dealer with v1 bracelet to get her to understand that it was wrong. Now it's fixed.. I think :lol:

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I think this is a bit harsh and this sort of thing is NOT why Andrew & Trusty Time are not TD's here.

With that said, I am not in any way defending Andrew. I personally will never buy anything from him again and I will discourage others from buying from him as well because of exactly this type of thing.

I do think that it is possible that some of the issues with Andrew are language barrier issues & the other thing is that Trusty Time sells a lot of watches & I'm quite certain that he is not personally doing all the QC & customer service. Even though his name might be on everything he has others doing QC, customer service etc.

Ok so not just Andrew on Trusty. But he still sucks!!!
I’ve never ever heard a dealer send a QC, had the watch accepted AND THEN not send it because of “unseen defects”.
......... BULLSHIT!

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
Don't mean to spoil the show but can you guys post up your 11 dates up. They seem to be crooked on the right hand 'one' from what I've seen....?

J

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Don't mean to spoil the show but can you guys post up your 11 dates up. They seem to be crooked on the right hand 'one' from what I've seen....?

J

What? I dont get it?
Edit: Oh ok you mean the watch date window.

Last edited:

FiRep

Horology Curious
27/5/19
Is the dial made out of ceramic though? Sorry if answered before, but on TD's sites there is no info.

Linear

9/6/16
I see a lot of misaligned date windows (including mine) that are just slightly off. Has anyone had any luck correcting it? I'm not sure how it's possible when the dial feet go directly into the movement.

I tried disassembling mine to see if there as any play between the dial and the movement, but I couldn't figure out how to release the stem and/or take the decoration off....

Last edited:

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
I see a lot of misaligned date windows (including mine) that are just slightly off. Has anyone had any luck correcting it? I'm not sure how it's possible when the dial feet go directly into the movement.

I tried disassembling mine to see if there as any play between the dial and the movement, but I couldn't figure out how to release the stem and/or take the decoration off....

Check this as to how to remove crown/stem https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...rs/7821125-removing-omega-8800-crown-vsf-2824
Tell us how I’d go!

Sent from the RWI App