• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Sorry guys...
I guess I was a bit harsh. I didn't really mean to be

Everything is perfect!
I can tell you about a thread with a REAL nitting,but it will be not very nice by my side.
There you may see super crazy unbelievable franken combinations like one REP made from two others,shaving the crystal gasket,cause of 0.4mm thickness difference,shaving the backcase cause of same reason,changing the watch hands or dial or crystal with GEN ones and many,many other super-duper cosmic implementations.
In another thread i saw a man counting right in the posts every day of waiting since his order was made and the TD calmed the situation answering kindly to him posts.
...but does not matter!
Friends! :wave-1:

Last edited:

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Monty010 totally with you on this. The more pics the better. Still lurking in this thread checking 5 or 6 times a day lol.

Currently written a draft email to Lucy asking for a Black on steel with additional rubber strap with potential to order the blue on steel when funds allow later in the year.

Not sent it yet as still undecided on which colour to ger 1st and also if there's likely be to be a V3 (not that I can see anything that needs changing at all apart from a super clone movement but that'll be a long way off) and the no date version will be here in 2020 I reckon so time to save up.

Blue on steel just looks awesome and I'm always a fan of black faced divers on black rubber.

With the super clone, the quick date set would be wrong.

mattymarske

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Swerepguy Calibre 8800 has a quickset date function like the A2824.

Would the 8800's 25,200bph be the more troublesome to replicate?

mattymarske

6/2/19
Oh sorry you were talking about the 8500 clone with jump hour function. Yes you're right it would be wrong in this watch.

Is there slim to none chance of a genuine 8800 clone in 2019 or had I better just order now. Itchy finger ready to pull the trigger....

Reactions: Swerepguy

fitipaldi

Supporter
8/10/10
This new Seamaster 2018 looks so good that I decided to try the gen, before to pull the trigger in the rep:

VNOAgy.jpg

I also tried the Seamaster 2019 ceramic... I hope factories will release it soon:

VNOrDa.jpg

Last edited:

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Anyone know where I can buy a genuine blue strap?

Any Omega AD will be able to order one but most will need a watch serial number before Omega will accept the order.

It took almost 6 weeks for mine and the cost including the buckle was £220.00

Reactions: Cyber1050

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I don't want to get into the old Omega V Rolex argument but man, that Seamaster is a creature of beauty! :xd:

I either have or have had the older Rolex sub 16610, the newer sub c 116610 & just about all the Omega smp's & for me this newest smp is the best of all of them. I always thought all the others were a bit small & now with the ceramic bezel insert, the incredible ceramic dial, the awesome AR & the micro adjust on the clasp this one is a level above the rest.

Shau

Horology Curious
7/5/19
I am thinking about taking it.. Anyone knows if it is available right now?
Did you reject many watches before choosing a good one?
Thanks

Reactions: audiwt

thewee2536

Known Member
22/7/18
Is it true that v2 upgrade to silence movement version

I have plan for buying this omega but not sure about noise of movement

MacGruber

19/3/19
Yep, pearl looks a smidge too big, date looks dark, and the blue on the hands is lighter (could be the lighting I suppose)

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
New pieces on Trusty Time, still no description or price:
I think it is fairly well established that OMF usually makes a somewhat inferior watch to the VSF product. Of course that could change at some point and depending on the price this one might be a good option for some. If the OMF price is within 20% or so of the VSF price I think it is a no brainer to go for the VSF version

​​​​​​Pearl is kinda weird, date wheel also, comparing to VSF superclone. Jewel on the bridge different.
I agree

Last edited: