• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Mondoshawan

Looking Around
4/4/15
47943274308_c1dbbe5096_b.jpg

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I hate it actually. It looks like a toy watch to me. But that's just my opinion, I'm sure many people love it. I'm eagerly waiting for the white dial version to be released!

You suck! I thought we were friends man! What the hell are you saying?! :( The grey looks so special and it sticks out from all the rest of the watches ASPECIALLY black ones!
Should we try this again? What do you think of the grey one? *at gunpoint* :p

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
You suck! I thought we were friends man! What the hell are you saying?! :( The grey looks so special and it sticks out from all the rest of the watches ASPECIALLY black ones!
Should we try this again? What do you think of the grey one? *at gunpoint* :p

It sucks, I hate it. It looks like a bad joke by Omega.. Hot dog water. It could have an Invicta logo on the dial. Bang. :D
:len:

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I didn't know you cared so much for the grey dial version. Don't you have the blue one?
I'm only kidding about the grey one, it's simply not my cup if tea. But I can understand why some people might like it.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I didn't know you cared so much for the grey dial version. Don't you have the blue one?
I'm only kidding about the grey one, it's simply not my cup if tea. But I can understand why some people might like it.

I Do have the blue one but I would love to buy the grey one aswell but I can’t spend more money on watches anymore :/

mclane

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/18
I've read that the V2 bracelet does not fit on the V1 Watch. Is that true? Are there any news? Is it possible to get that fit (curved spring bars or anything else)

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I had a V1 when that was all that was available. I sold it and now have the V2 so I can't try it for you, but my understanding is that they are incompatible as well. I think the easiest solution for you is to do the same thing I did if you want the V2 bracelet.

mclane

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/18
Uh. Ok. I have got a near perfect example of a black one, so I don't want to sell it, but I do want the new bracelet too ;) hmmmmmmm