• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Merlinski

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/16
Switzerland
Don’t like it with Chronographs. Just ruins that beautiful continuous wave dial.
Same here! It's too busy for me. But overall, if you like chronographs, it's a great extension to the 3 hander. You see the same DNA to the Seamaster Diver 300M line.

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CAN-L11 mit Tapatalk

mattymarske

6/2/19
Agreed Nashiey simple 3 hander (and possibly more so the no date) are most suited to the wave dial. Can't wait for delivery of mine.

KSwatches

Trusted Dealer
29/11/18
Another great rep from vsf
28eafd97f27baa66078a6eb4ae805e58.jpg

c7dc3eae3eec7db9ac2ab08f43414048.jpg

KSWATCHES

hamza80

16/6/12
Hi all, requesting some help. I know V2's been out a while and newer ones being bought all seem to be genuine V2 ( head and bracelet). Just got my QC pics from puretime and head seems fine especially with regards to alignment of indices etc but theres not a great view of the bracelet and initially I thought its definitely V2 but now i'm doubting myself. Could those with more knowhow please help confirm if its a V1 or V2 bracelet. I have read previous posts about width of centre link combined with width of polished sections but not 100% sure with QC sent. Many thanks in advance .

https://picr.me/image/VPuGWI

ambisome

Horology Curious
21/3/19
Can someone check the 12 markers on my qc, do you think the right hand one is a little bit up compering with the left one?

8ba9b4f21c76e60dfe83d673d4c80c4a.jpg

295bf9dd2d0baa9b59e0b77c5fc81021.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shau

Horology Curious
7/5/19
Can someone check the 12 markers on my qc, do you think the right hand one is a little bit up compering with the left one?

8ba9b4f21c76e60dfe83d673d4c80c4a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the printing on the dial between 8 and 9 o'clock.. in the first image printing defect is clear, in the second a bit less but this proves the defect..

Last edited:

hamza80

16/6/12
Just looking at QC's again and didn't even notice 1st time but bezel and face alignment are out but not all of them? Is that possible?
Going off pearl/triangle alignment with 12 marker I thought bezel just needed rotating again but this cannot be the case if some of the markers align already??

ive edited the 2 pics of the face and highlighted most obvious ( red - misalign, blue- aligned) . Further confusion is that the 20minute marker seems different in 2 different pics :facepalm:

any advice please --- should I request more QC's and do TD's do this? . I don't want to reject if ends up being something simple as a picture angle error...

Shau

Horology Curious
7/5/19
Just looking at QC's again and didn't even notice 1st time but bezel and face alignment are out but not all of them? Is that possible?
Going off pearl/triangle alignment with 12 marker I thought bezel just needed rotating again but this cannot be the case if some of the markers align already??

ive edited the 2 pics of the face and highlighted most obvious ( red - misalign, blue- aligned) . Further confusion is that the 20minute marker seems different in 2 different pics :facepalm:

any advice please --- should I request more QC's and do TD's do this? . I don't want to reject if ends up being something simple as a picture angle error...

It seems only the angle of the picture and the bezel a little bit turned counterclockwise.
I am thinking about buying one of these Seamaster too, and seems that a lot of them have dial misalignment.
Yours seems a good one, maybe they fixed this in the new production batches?
Other users may be of more help with their experience.

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Check the printing on the dial between 8 and 9 o'clock.. in the first image printing defect is clear, in the second a bit less but this proves the defect..

I don't think this proves anything at all. Shao you have 2 posts. You could be right , but it is much more likely that you just don't know what you are talking about and the dial happens to not be 100% straight on in front of the camera.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I don't think this proves anything at all. Shao you have 2 posts. You could be right , but it is much more likely that you just don't know what you are talking about and the dial happens to not be 100% straight on in front of the camera.

I think he's saying that the minute markets between 8 and 9 haven't printed properly - which they clearly haven't. He's saying the first photo is very clear, the second photo less so.

VPpw8h.jpg

Last edited:

Pietros

14/12/18
UK

Is there a minimum post count before one can identify an obvious printing defect?
Maybe I have enough posts to see it, it’s nothing to do with the camera angle, the white link line between 8 and 9 is missing.
It’s a good spot.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Yadda Yadda