• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
What is the benefit though?

It was my first order with Lucy, it’s not like I was planning on that long of a wait, plus that version release of the LMPO had some delays. Anyways, the point of going with Lucy from what others said is that she has probably the best QC, she will reject samples over and over until she comes across one without any obvious flaws. Some other TD’s will try to fix the flaws with their watchsmith, others will just depend on your eye. She is not the quickest or cheapest ( rather the contrary to both ) but you will get as perfect of a rep as they come. And the sample I did get was indeed all straight markers and silver numerals.

Since then, I’ve gone with Sead (he has a decent eye or fixed them, and is fast), but he stopped selling this model due to the inherent flaw of a misprinted uneven dial ( see my previous post picture several pages back ) that resulted in the markers coming out crooked in the majority of the markers.

Last edited:
Reactions: cannockwolf

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
@VSF, can we have all of them? :D

VGFkdQ.jpg

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
......... I’ve gone with Sead (he has a decent eye or fixed them, and is fast), but he stopped selling this model due to the inherent flaw of a misprinted uneven dial ( see my previous post picture several pages back ) that resulted in the markers coming out crooked in the majority of the markers.

I don't know how common this is. I took the 1st one Mary sent me QC's of. I think everything lines up. Here is mine:

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
In my pants
Wow, that two tone blue dial on the SS and yellow gold bracelet may look better than the 116613LB. I like that a lot. VSF, get it done!