• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
I just recieved my 300m seamaster. It's a beauty but I got real issues shortening the ss bracelet. The screws are extremely tight and wont open. I already tried several but I am afraid that I will break them if I put too much force on them. What can I do to untighten the screws? I dont want to mess up the bracelet.
Thank you very much.

I’ve sprayed with WD40 and with the bracelet on its side screw head up let it soak in for an hour to then try again.

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
I’ve sprayed with WD40 and with the bracelet on its side screw head up let it soak in for an hour to then try again.

Thank you, it all worked fine now. I just bought a new high quality 1,8mm screwdriver. My old one was way too abused I learned.

Reactions: vcappp

Less

30/9/18
DE
And? Did you see the light? Or do you need help?

Oh, that's very kind of you to ask! I wasn't sure that I was allowed to ask questions about that again, haha. But I think I get it. V2 pieces in the middle is wider and middle pieces are thinner. Hope that's right. Thank you very much for your kindness!

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Oh, that's very kind of you to ask! I wasn't sure that I was allowed to ask questions about that again, haha. But I think I get it. V2 pieces in the middle is wider and middle pieces are thinner. Hope that's right. Thank you very much for your kindness!

It's OK to ask questions, especially when you have actually put some effort in it and still can't understand. I remember feeling completely lost in the Noob Daytona thread and I've read it twice :D

This is the comparison between both bracelets:

The difference is quite obvious once you see them side by side, the new style of bracelet has wider middle links.

The other improvements of the V2 are properly sized pearl and a black balance wheel.

Less

30/9/18
DE
It's OK to ask questions, especially when you have actually put some effort in it and still can't understand. I remember feeling completely lost in the Noob Daytona thread and I've read it twice :D

This is the comparison between both bracelets:

The difference is quite obvious once you see them side by side, the new style of bracelet has wider middle links.

The other improvements of the V2 are properly sized pearl and a black balance wheel.

Thank you for your help and kindness. :) It does happen a lot that I have difficulties to spot differences but I'm trying and practicing to improve seeing more details. I like it a lot to learn about reps. Possible I'll jump on the train and get this one too. It's hard for me to decide whether to get metal, rubber or both... Some even offer a Nato... Do I need a Nato strap?!

Enthusiast88

Known Member
28/2/19
Turkey, izmir
I paid back in Feb and still waiting. I knew going in that it would take a long time though.

Damn thats a long time.. I ordered mine on monday and got QC pics a day later :) everything is aligned perfectly spot on.. the bracelet is the correct one (v2) now just waiting on delivery... you should definitely email your TD and see what the hold up is.

Cookdesk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/16
Yeah.. Qc1 turned down from puretime. Dodgy pearl and a nick in the ceramic bezel

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

johnpaul21

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/18
Hey guys, I ordered mine and got the QC pics. Do the markers look a little too green to you? Also feel the dial markers don't match up well with the bezel markers, especially on the 3 and 9 positions. What do yall think?

V0U6FQ.jpg

Enthusiast88

Known Member
28/2/19
Turkey, izmir
Hey guys, I ordered mine and got the QC pics. Do the markers look a little too green to you? Also feel the dial markers don't match up well with the bezel markers, especially on the 3 and 9 positions. What do yall think?

V0U6FQ.jpg

It looks fine, it’s from the lighting and the angle. I would accept if i were you.

Reactions: Pietros