• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
VU4Zg8.md.jpg

Thought i would do a “Therion666” and post a pic :)

Swerepguy

12/2/18
You're right... Gosh I'm going mad, please forget that :( What do you think about the date?

I think the date is a bit of, could be the dial tilted a bit. The mark on the bezel is probably glue. I should accept it after I asked the td about the mark on the bezel.
​​​​

Reactions: Pyknic

hawkmusician

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/16
I'd reject. You did pay with your hard earned money that had no flaws? So you should get a watch with no flaws. Simples.

Hope you're not making fun of me ;) I know reps can't be perfect... But want to make sure I can get the best.
I might reject after having checked with a more centered image. Thanks for your input!

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
Thanks for your message. Is it too picky to refuse or not?

It's nearly impossible to find one of these with centered dates throughout the range. Some will be better than others but I would ask them for a few more date shots on different dates and then decide.

Reactions: hawkmusician

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Hi guys, just received QC for my 300m and thinking about rejecting it, just wanted to check with you guys that I'm not being too picky here.

The first thing that puts me off is the timegrapher which shows an amplitude of 294°. Second thing is the date which doesn't seem to be centered and also a mark on near 12 o'clock (but I could ask them to verify). Thanks for spending the time helping me out.

Capture1.jpg

Capture.jpg

The marker alignment is pretty good on that one, I had to go thru 2 QC’s to get that marker alignment.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Hope you're not making fun of me ;) I know reps can't be perfect... But want to make sure I can get the best.
I might reject after having checked with a more centered image. Thanks for your input!

No fun at all! They should provide a better photo, this one is poorly lit and very low resolution. Markers are great, but you'd hate the misaligned date, trust me.. Also ask for a double digit date, with the crown screwed in, of course.

Last edited:

cdzsmith

Renowned Member
22/4/07
CA

And I just went through 4 sets of QC pics, nothing came close to the pearl and marker alignment of this one. If I had been offered this one before I asked for a refund, I'd have accepted. But maybe that's because the ones I was shown were such crap...

Victorinox

Looking Around
11/4/19
First post pulled the trigger. I kno your not supposed to put qc pics up but I’ve approved, so technically :)
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==
​ I wasn’t 100% with them but it is a rep at the end of the day and I’m happy. We shall see when it’s in hand did supply timegrapher,
f07dc19f-c76a-47a1-b7ab-11f90b185290
74dc448b-f87e-40b5-bdb8-088216eb74af
5768fa60-f42c-4449-90fa-d0e3b8b85ea9
20aa685c-eba3-446d-b37c-3547d4fff88a

hawkmusician

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/16
It's nearly impossible to find one of these with centered dates throughout the range. Some will be better than others but I would ask them for a few more date shots on different dates and then decide.

Thanks for the input. I think I might take it after a few more pics.

No fun at all! They should provide a better photo, this one is poorly lit and very low resolution. Markers are great, but you'd hate the misaligned date, trust me.. Also ask for a double digit date, with the crown screwed in, of course.

Thanks again Therion, your photos are great btw ;) Markers are good and it seems pretty good. I think I might approve if the 2 digit date looks alright. I'll let you know!