• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I have a pretty busy weekend ahead, so I won't be able to perform personal shopping advisor tasks ;) . Most of the information is already available in this thread, but you can share your doubts and questions and I'm sure you'll get your answers, members over here can be very helpful, as long as nobody demands to be spoon fed. I'll try to reply to the best of my abilities too. So...what's up? :)

Another pic to help you make your decision a bit easier ;)

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I have a pretty busy weekend ahead, so I won't be able to perform personal shopping advisor tasks ;) . Most of the information is already available in this thread, but you can share your doubts and questions and I'm sure you'll get your answers, members over here can be very helpful, as long as nobody demands to be spoon fed. I'll try to reply to the best of my abilities too. So...what's up? :)

Most of the time if one person has a question, that same question is shared by others as well. Asking the questions publicly here will likely help others so that is advisable anyway.

lfarcos

Renowned Member
30/4/16

Another pic to help you make your decision a bit easier ;)

Thanks for your kind information and helpful :)

I would like to see a overall vídeo of the watch ... in various angles :) moreover to verify if the rotor movement is soft through the visible back ;)

I ask for the lucky owners of this watch :)

It could be interesting for other interested users :)

Thanks in advance !!

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Thank you mate

I saw your QC video before, it’s nice but I’d prefer to see other overall video from an user too ... to take the decision and convince me :)

Thanks in advance ;)

Let me help you out: this is just about the best Rep ever made. There you go. If you like it, buy it, if you don't, don't.

I really don't know what more you need? Perhaps we should all club together to buy it for you? Maybe someone can volunteer to hand deliver it to you as well? Can I get you a drink whilst you're waiting? Maybe some peanuts? Or maybe a quick massage?

FFS :facepalm:

Swerepguy

12/2/18
VSF Seamaster 300 v2.
56164e9bf31240f30cc297af2e96696c.jpg
b73536766a81bd48fe930ffa81011b05.jpg
ed3fa4367c28c77c9cc7d30258e3c27a.jpg
37f0c6db6cc4cd9a77a1b1a6bbb7bbdb.jpg
3fbed9bb474aedd58ac449e56634a15d.jpg
36d12595cabc165a77e145e91bfdf68e.jpg
98ada830bd523c80f8910eddf1e026bb.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G965F 發送

What do you think about the rubber strap so far?

Reactions: Pyknic

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I don't really feel like doing a video or convincing anybody into buying one. I have no shares in VSF. I think I posted quite a bit on this particular watch, as did many others and I'm sure that one can make a solid decision based upon our input so far. There are many helpful posts in this thread, loads of them actually!

I'll post more pics when I feel the inspiration and comment some more as I continue wearing the watch in the future, but I think I've said everything I felt like saying about it. It's only a watch after all.

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I have it, wore it all week and it feels great. Forget ya on my wrist.

I think I need a rubber strap too, the watch is a bit heavy on the wrist, you know it's there all the time. And since I got her a gen box, I think I should treat her with a gen rubber strap :) I just wonder if the gen strap is a 100% fit?

Reactions: Pyknic

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I have a question and this one is intresting :)

I have a Gen Seamaster Ceramic 2017 model with gloss dial.
Just got my Seamaster Ceramic Wavey Dial and the bracelet to go with. As you know I put Nato on the Rep and my question is.

Can you put the Rep bracelet on the Gen Seamaster Gloss Dial? :) Endlinks and all! I really like the New bracelet design and the micro adjustments:)

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
I think I need a rubber strap too, the watch is a bit heavy on the wrist, you know it's there all the time. And since I got her a gen box, I think I should treat her with a gen rubber strap :) I just wonder if the gen strap is a 100% fit?

I'll let you know next week when I put my bracelet back on my gen and try the gen rubber on my VSF.

Reactions: Therion666

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13

Just got my Seamaster Ceramic Wavey Dial and the bracelet to go with. As you know I put Nato on the Rep and my question is.

Can you put the Rep bracelet on the Gen Seamaster Gloss Dial? :) Endlinks and all! I really like the New bracelet design and the micro adjustments:)

I don't think you can, these watches don't have the same thickness and I doubt that they have the same shape of the lugs. But since you have both at hand, why don't you just try? But I do think that you can use the VSF clasp on your gen bracelet, that should work.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I don't think you can, these watches don't have the same thickness and I doubt that they have the same shape of the lugs. But since you have both at hand, why don't you just try? But I do think that you can use the VSF clasp on your gen bracelet, that should work.

That might work also I guess!

Give you you heads up tomorrow then :)

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I have a question.........
question is.

I could be proven to be wrong, but I think the answer is almost certainly no.

Not only is the thickness different, but the case diameter is different too. At best is is going to fit poorly with sel gaps that are a mess and at worst it just isn't going to fit at all.

Reactions: vcappp

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

I tried Vsf v1 bracelet on gen 2012 glossy dial and the SEL did not fit, there was a gap between a case and SEL.
Let me know if you try Vsf v2 on gen.

hawkmusician

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/9/16
Hi guys, just received QC for my 300m and thinking about rejecting it, just wanted to check with you guys that I'm not being too picky here.

The first thing that puts me off is the timegrapher which shows an amplitude of 294°. Second thing is the date which doesn't seem to be centered and also a mark on near 12 o'clock (but I could ask them to verify). Thanks for spending the time helping me out.

Capture1.jpg

Capture.jpg

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Hi guys, just received QC for my 300m and thinking about rejecting it, just wanted to check with you guys that I'm not being too picky here.

The first thing that puts me off is the timegrapher which shows an amplitude of 294°. Second thing is the date which doesn't seem to be centered and also a mark on near 12 o'clock (but I could ask them to verify). Thanks for spending the time helping me out.

Capture1.jpg

Capture.jpg

What is wrong with 294 amp???

Reactions: vcappp and Pietros