• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Black is always safer. Blue is always a problem but I don't care. I have many Blue watches and nobody I know will know the color may be off a little. I have a Black and Gray V1's of the Seamaster 300m. Also a Black V2 on order. I gave up trying to get the Blue.

Reactions: leo6929 and vcappp

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Black is always safer. Blue is always a problem but I don't care. I have many Blue watches and nobody I know will know the color may be off a little. I have a Black and Gray V1's of the Seamaster 300m. Also a Black V2 on order. I gave up trying to get the Blue.

How about the gray, do you like it?

Pyknic

24/10/17
I am very pleased that this watch will get super rep or nwbig status. Can anyone help me choose.

Which color is better black or blue?
I think black is safe bet but I like blue
not sure about how close blue shade to gen.
Anyone can comment on this please. I don’t have experience.

it's personal preference. Buy what colour you like best. No one will be checking the shade of blue, black, grey. Why buy the black if you prefer the blue?

stampsatit

15/3/16

Thank you sir

stampsatit

15/3/16
it's personal preference. Buy what colour you like best. No one will be checking the shade of blue, black, grey. Why buy the black if you prefer the blue?

Yeah but In this thread why most people buy the black one I see a lot of picture of black SMP300 in this thread and little amount of blue SMP300 pics.
Is that a sign of something why black is more popular?
that made me hesitate to buy the blue one and still undecided.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Yeah but In this thread why most people buy the black one I see a lot of picture of black SMP300 in this thread and little amount of blue SMP300 pics.

See post #921. You need to actually read what people are trying to say. Blue is NEVER quite right, black is the safest bet. One more reason that there are more black ones, is also the fact that blue is not always available = harder to get from a TD than black. Black goes with everything, meaning straps and clothes. Some people also HATE blue watches, like myself for instance. And so what if black is more popular? Are you buying it for other people or yourself?

Anything else?

stampsatit

15/3/16
See post #921. You need to actually read what people are trying to say. Blue is NEVER quite right, black is the safest bet. One more reason that there are more black ones, is also the fact that blue is not always available = harder to get from a TD than black. Black goes with everything, meaning straps and clothes. Some people also HATE blue watches, like myself for instance. And so what if black is more popular? Are you buying it for other people or yourself?

Anything else?

Clearly to me. Thank you sir

Reactions: Therion666

Pyknic

24/10/17
I have a blue on the way.
I really love the black too. But have many black dial divers so wanted something different.

also I only was interested on rubber. It the rep feels as good on the wrist as gen I’ll be over the moon.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I'm pretty sure he meant the revised bracelet..the strap was just released and had no time to be improved yet :)

Reactions: vcappp

Kozma

Horology Curious
22/7/16
Thanks for the replies, yes it’s the revised bracelet I’m after.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15

I have the blue and I really like it. It's all personal preference in the end. 99.99% of people aren't going to be able to tell, and comparing colour in pictures is a fool's errand (unless they're side-by-side, the lighting is always different). Buy what you like.

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
I have received my QC pictures. and i want to ask that the beat rate can be adjusted on same way like in the old 2824 without decoration? Or the decotration is glued and need to peel off for adjusting?
My PO-s timeographer data is 11,3 s/d and 0,3 ms. I done it before and have all tools for adjust but i never work on decorated movements.

Reactions: applez

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Pretty sure you don’t want to be changing the beat rate. Do you mean the regulator?