• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Awesome watch! So what’s your next watch?

After owning over a hundred different watches over the past couple of years, I honestly have no idea. This one really does scratch the itch like no other watch has in a long time. I'm definitely getting the Tudor Fifty eight after they correct the tube and the Noob Omega LMPO when they update the datewheel. Plus the gen Breitling Aerospace EVO and Hamilton Intramatic auto chrono 40mm. I have no other wishes within my price bracket.

Swerepguy

12/2/18
For a watchmaker nothing complicated, but I wouldn't do it myself :)
The insert of my seamaster is very slightly offset too, but I leave it like that, it's 1mm you really have to see it !

I still have the impression that there are a lot of index and insert problems incorrectly positioned on the 300M.
VSF should be more careful.

190405043106920419.jpg

What do u think about the rubber strap? Is it good?

SnKk

Renowned Member
1/12/16
Its not the Rubber of TD its a Aliexpress.
But he is nice and confortable.
For 15€ you dont risk anything :)

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I had most of those watches from the super rep list and most of them don't come anywhere near this one in terms of finish quality and gen feel.

Reactions: vcappp

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
If anyone knows what Characteristics does this watch need to be a Super Rep NWBIG ?
I am talking about this list: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-reps-nwbigs

Or at least to appear in this listing, somewhere.

I would say that the V2 should actually appear as nwbig and should at least be considered for the Super Rep category. NWBIG is the second category down and Super Rep is the highest category.

in general to be considered someone needs to do a review/comparison with the gen and provide some comparison pictures etc. In the past with other watches sometimes this gets done by someone that has the gen and a lot of knowledge. Other times it gets done by someone less knowledgeable and even using stock photos of the gen because the reviewer doesn't have the gen.

The definition of super Rep & NWBIG are loosely defined at the beginning of the nwbig thread as this:
If there is any obvious tell you can spot quickly, it's NO SUPER REP, it can still be NWBIG tho if you need to be an expert in the particular model to spot it.

There is some debate with the open case back and just how close do they have to be to fit in each category. I am personally not a movement expert so I will leave that part to others more knowledgeable than I am.

I have read this entire thread and I owned V1 and have V2 coming and have done a few reviews. I have bought & sold about 50 Reps and Gens over the past several years so I feel I am qualified to at least have an opinion here. I am not in any way saying I should be the deciding voice, but in my opinion with the info that I have at this very moment I think it should probably be considered a Super Rep and most certainly be in the nwbig category.

If no one else does it first, I will do a review after I get my copy of V2 and make a case to be included in that list

Reactions: leo6929 and vcappp

GENneral

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/18
I had most of those watches from the super rep list and most of them don't come anywhere near this one in terms of finish quality and gen feel.

I am happy to hear that! Cause I am also waiting for my V2 - my very First Rep Watch.

GENneral

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/18
I would say that the V2 should actually appear as nwbig and should at least be considered for the Super Rep category. NWBIG is the second category down and Super Rep is the highest category.

in general to be considered someone needs to do a review/comparison with the gen and provide some comparison pictures etc. In the past with other watches sometimes this gets done by someone that has the gen and a lot of knowledge. Other times it gets done by someone less knowledgeable and even using stock photos of the gen because the reviewer doesn't have the gen.

The definition of super Rep & NWBIG are loosely defined at the beginning of the nwbig thread as this:
If there is any obvious tell you can spot quickly, it's NO SUPER REP, it can still be NWBIG tho if you need to be an expert in the particular model to spot it.

There is some debate with the open case back and just how close do they have to be to fit in each category. I am personally not a movement expert so I will leave that part to others more knowledgeable than I am.

I have read this entire thread and I owned V1 and have V2 coming and have done a few reviews. I have bought & sold about 50 Reps and Gens over the past several years so I feel I am qualified to at least have an opinion here. I am not in any way saying I should be the deciding voice, but in my opinion with the info that I have at this very moment I think it should probably be considered a Super Rep and most certainly be in the nwbig category.

If no one else does it first, I will do a review after I get my copy of V2 and make a case to be included in that list

Waiting for your review ;)))

Faj

10/3/19
After owning over a hundred different watches over the past couple of years, I honestly have no idea. This one really does scratch the itch like no other watch has in a long time. I'm definitely getting the Tudor Fifty eight after they correct the tube and the Noob Omega LMPO when they update the datewheel. Plus the gen Breitling Aerospace EVO and Hamilton Intramatic auto chrono 40mm. I have no other wishes within my price bracket.

Thats a lot of "no idea" - The same pattern as me ... :shok: ... hundreds ....(?!?!). I ve just started the game
:shok:

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Thats a lot of "no idea" - The same pattern as me ... :shok: ... hundreds ....(?!?!). I ve just started the game
:shok:

Everything under 5 watches planned qualifies as "no idea" :D I'm good with the Tudor 58, I tried it on today and I'm healed of that desire. So I'm even deeper in "no idea" zone now ;) And yep, over a hundred and I've made research about every single one and craved for it and waited like an idiot for them to arrive via triangle shipping ( it took up to a month sometimes ). Oh, the good ol' days..

Reactions: Faj

eberhard4

Known Member
1/2/19
i started looking into smps 3-4 months ago and the safest bet was the old version by mkf.
now (probably due to omf pushing it) the correct bracelet and alligned 12 o clock markers are really making this a stunning rep.
definetely going for it

stampsatit

15/3/16
I am very pleased that this watch will get super rep or nwbig status. Can anyone help me choose.

Which color is better black or blue?
I think black is safe bet but I like blue
not sure about how close blue shade to gen.
Anyone can comment on this please. I don’t have experience.