• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Swerepguy

12/2/18
Dude that set up looks amazing! Looks like you have the watches in a safe!

Är jag helt ute och cyklar om jag antar att du pratar svenska?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Då är du helt på rätt spår :)

Matty369

Supporter
Certified
24/8/16
EU
I wanted to order grey dial but looking at this black one and read Seamaster logo forced me to rethink my choice... :picard:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Patience, hard work and dedication, luck had nothing to do with it at all ;)

Anyways, I have worn the watch for less than an hour yesterday, took it off my wrist at about 2 PM and it still ran like a champ at 8 AM, so the power reserve is good. It has only gained 2 seconds so far, so I guess it's within the Master Chronometer specs :) And my watchsmith hasn't even cleaned and regulated it yet..The watch gods have been kind this time around :)

Today again, of course:

Reactions: vcappp

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Patience, hard work and dedication, luck had nothing to do with it at all ;)

Anyways, I have worn the watch for less than an hour yesterday, took it off my wrist at about 2 PM and it still ran like a champ at 8 AM, so the power reserve is good. It has only gained 2 seconds so far, so I guess it's within the Master Chronometer specs :) And my watchsmith hasn't even cleaned and regulated it yet..The watch gods have been kind this time around :)

Today again, of course:

IMG-20190405-082834.jpg

Ok, just BASTARD then! :D

Thats amazing, can’t believe how they make it so close to the gen for that price!

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I am what I am ;)

Production costs are not always reflected in MSRP. Most of the gen price is prestige and their costs for advertising. We don't want to know the production costs of replica watches..we really don't..

I had an opportunity to see a purchase price at a Casio AD. I wanted to buy the new Rangeman and asked for a discount. The watch is 965€ where I live. So the clerk went into their program and I saw their purchase price from Casio - it was 322€. That's a lovely profit, isn't it?

SnKk

Renowned Member
1/12/16
It is a vast debate the real price of watches.

Me, I have trouble finding a good 300M....

That you set the index acceptable at 12 o'clock ?
That's twice I've refused for that. :(

190405015939980884.jpg

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Only you can decide if that's acceptable. They're not level though.

Lume application on the '12' and '3' markers looks suspect, too. As well as some of the others.

Again, only you can decide what you're prepared to tolerate...

Last edited:

SnKk

Renowned Member
1/12/16
Thanks. Yes I know, the requirement is where it is set.
For me its more the shift between the 2 indexes at 12H.
Lume at 3 is not great too.

Prices are going up, ok, so we are more requirement also.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden

Is there an easy way to adjust the bezel insert because it’s a bit of set compared to the bezel ring.

Do you guys understand?

SnKk

Renowned Member
1/12/16
In my opinion, we should remove the insert, move it a little to the right. (so that it is centered with the bezel)
And see how it falls when you turn the bezel on 1 click.

The bezel is easy to remove, but the insert is (I think) glued.

If it's your QC, refuse it.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
In my opinion, we should remove the insert, move it a little to the right. (so that it is centered with the bezel)
And see how it falls when you turn the bezel on 1 click.

The bezel is easy to remove, but the insert is (I think) glued.

If it's your QC, refuse it.

I accepted the watch. It’s not a huge deal for me but funny to try to make it perfect.

yeah the bezel needs to be klicked on step to the left and the insert needs to be removed from the glue and moved slightly to the left so it’s same with the metal ring.

SnKk

Renowned Member
1/12/16
For a watchmaker nothing complicated, but I wouldn't do it myself :)
The insert of my seamaster is very slightly offset too, but I leave it like that, it's 1mm you really have to see it !

I still have the impression that there are a lot of index and insert problems incorrectly positioned on the 300M.
VSF should be more careful.

190405043106920419.jpg

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
SnKk this one is terrible, the marker at 12 is poorly aligned and the lume application is not stellar either, especially on markers at 11, 1 and 3 o'clock. I'd never accept that, they should try harder..