• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
k4jun Nanook65

Could you please help me to identify if this recent VSF watch below has V1 bracelet or V2 bracelet?
For my eyes, it looks like that it has V1 bracelet (with V2 head).
592ee231a95b7ba2f25ef42031696fa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V2 Bezel insert & V1 Bracelet. VSF was doing this for a while, but most recently have the newer style bracelet.

Reactions: vcappp

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Again:

http://www.silix-prime.es/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=115_150_190&products_id=1629

Can anybody give me some advice on what kind of version of this watch is good. Im dying for the old Seamaster "Bond"!

Those old ones weren't any good, you had to franken the hell out of them. They're not available anymore anyway, so the best bet is to wait for one in M2M or pony up and get a gen. They can be had for about 1.5 - 2k €. I'm hunting for one too, but the sword hands version with a quartz movement ( Omega 2264 ).

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
V2 Bezel insert & V1 Bracelet. VSF was doing this for a while, but most recently have the newer style bracelet.

I don't know what the hell they're doing.. The best bet might be getting the watch on a rubber strap.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
2/5/16
I will wait til their inventory runs out... and then upgrade from my V1.... is it feasible that there will be a V3? I think so...

ICYUNV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/18
I've been waiting on this one since it was teased late last year. Eight days from purchase to delivery and there really isn't much to say. If you've made it this far into the thread, you know the quality of the most recent batches are stellar.

My VSF family:

k4jun , the Seamaster branded strap keeper has a cylindrical shaped insert that keeps or "locks" it in place.

Swerepguy

12/2/18
I've been waiting on this one since it was teased late last year. Eight days from purchase to delivery and there really isn't much to say. If you've made it this far into the thread, you know the quality of the most recent batches are stellar.

My VSF family:

k4jun , the Seamaster branded strap keeper has a cylindrical shaped insert that keeps or "locks" it in place.

Please tell us more about the rubber strap! Is it good quality? Soft, hard, sticky, tell us ;-)

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Those old ones weren't any good, you had to franken the hell out of them. They're not available anymore anyway, so the best bet is to wait for one in M2M or pony up and get a gen. They can be had for about 1.5 - 2k €. I'm hunting for one too, but the sword hands version with a quartz movement ( Omega 2264 ).

I’m also looking for a Quartz movement.
Thanks for the response even thou it’s in the wrong section (couldn’t find the right section for it anyways)

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Please tell us more about the rubber strap! Is it good quality? Soft, hard, sticky, tell us ;-)

Dude that set up looks amazing! Looks like you have the watches in a safe!

Är jag helt ute och cyklar om jag antar att du pratar svenska?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

My VSF family:

Thanks for a confirmation mate.

Nice collection you have! All of these sweet VSF reps have took Omega reps to the next level:)

Faj

10/3/19
Is it necessary to keep those POs in a watchwinder in order to avoid the hassle with the date setting?

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Stunning!!! Your not looking for a blue one aswell now that you have the black? :)

No, not really. You see, I hate blue watches. Every time I fell for the forum hype and bought a blue version of whatever watch, I ended up selling it and getting the good ol' black version :)

Reactions: rabl253

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
H
No, not really. You see, I hate blue watches. Every time I fell for the forum hype and bought a blue version of whatever watch, I ended up selling it and getting the good ol' black version :)

So in your case, once you went black, you would not go back :p

Reactions: Swerepguy

Faj

10/3/19

It’s so funny, as It happens to be also.

I really can’t wait to get my blacky too.