• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Knight Zero

Looking Around
27/3/19

People, I'm completely new to replica watches, and I got to buy this one.
Seamaster Diver 300, by VS Factory.

I got this watch early in this week, and I want to know what that "5" sticker on the back plate means.

Does that number on the back plate directs the item's quality? So that "1" means the best and the "5" means the worst?
I'm very worried about this.. hope there's someone who knows about this.

Thanks.

Reactions: LaPavel

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
VIpD9T.md.jpg

People, I'm completely new to replica watches, and I got to buy this one.
Seamaster Diver 300, by VS Factory.

I got this watch early in this week, and I want to know what that "5" sticker on the back plate means.

Does that number on the back plate directs the item's quality? So that "1" means the best and the "5" means the worst?
I'm very worried about this.. hope there's someone who knows about this.

Thanks.

:facepalm:

That means you should give yourself a high five in the mirror for the 1st post of the year award.

Last edited:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Cheers fellas, it really is a lovely example.

nunu78 That's definitely the old one or some sort of a mashup.
​​​​​​
Nashiey 11 days from China to EU via UK triangle route.

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
I ordered yesterday mine in Black on SS bracelet and waiting for QC pictures. I hope we not share same TD with nunu78..

cdzsmith

Renowned Member
22/4/07
CA
Finally he agreed to get me a new watch or refund.

Just be safe, order thru Ryan (Intime). I placed an order for the grey and black dial Seamaster on 3/19, paid on 3/20. The first grey dial was accepted, took 3 tries to get a good black dial. Approved on 3/28. The package is due to arrive this afternoon (4/03). Everyone has their favorites, I use Toro also, but Intime is as good as it gets.

Reactions: Pietros

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I Just received Pics of my VSF Black Strap.

Can you check one thing with VSF rubber?

Can you "lock" the strap to the hoop loop branded "Seamaster"? Like a gen strap can be locked.
The shape of a last whole is triangle (not rectancular), this is because on gen - the Seamaster hoop loop has a triangle-shaped inner inset, so once on the wrist - you can lock the ending of the strap.
Just curious.

GENneral

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/18
Can you check one thing with VSF rubber?

Can you "lock" the strap to the hoop loop branded "Seamaster"? Like a gen strap can be locked.
The shape of a last whole is triangle (not rectancular), this is because on gen - the Seamaster hoop loop has a triangle-shaped inner inset, so once on the wrist - you can lock the ending of the strap.
Just curious.

I will check when it arrives ;)

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Reactions: Pietros and k4jun

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
For anyone that has already received a v2 with the v2 Bracelet, can you tell us how the bracelet feels? Does it feel smooth like a gen or does it have the typical rough rep feel?

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Look closely @ the center link on mine vs the other one. Once you see it, you will easily be able to tell the other one you are asking about is v1 and this one is v2

k4jun Nanook65

Could you please help me to identify if this recent VSF watch below has V1 bracelet or V2 bracelet?
For my eyes, it looks like that it has V1 bracelet (with V2 head).
592ee231a95b7ba2f25ef42031696fa7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk