• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Pyknic

24/10/17
I wonder how they compare. I have a blue on rubber on order w/ Sead.

The gen felt amazing on the wrist at the AD.

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
I wonder how they compare. I have a blue on rubber on order w/ Sead.

The gen felt amazing on the wrist at the AD.

It does to be fair, streets ahead of the Everest version that I almost went for.
Hopefully VFS can get a similar texture.

Faj

10/3/19
Find the bracelet nicer :wacko: this rubber doesn't look good, no offence intended..

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Find the bracelet nicer :wacko: this rubber doesn't look good, no offence intended..

The bracelet looks better but I wanted the rubber strap for holidays, don't want to scratch the bracelet clasp on poolsides etc.
I think the rubber strap looks great, a nice combination.

Reactions: Faj

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
What you think guy, wich dealer should I use for the order this beauty in black with ss bracelet? Intime or Puretime?

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Bracelet is the one thing I hate about this watch. I tried the gen a couple of times and it pulled hairs off my wrist like crazy. I don't like the way those links fold either, the old bracelet was much smoother.

I decided to go gen on the black version, my AD has worked out a pretty decent deal for me. So I went to pick it up on Saturday and the bloody blonde sales lady pulled the watch out of the watchbox for me to try it on and managed to scratch the bracelet with her freakin' rings she had on every single finger:ranting2: I swear I could pull her head off together with her spine still attached, just like in old school Mortal Kombat! !! Now they can't get another one, because they're impossible to obtain from Omega... They do have the blue one, but I hate the shade of blue they used. Finally I decide for a gen that's worth my money and now this...goddamn it..

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
Can't they just swap the bracelets over? Let them worry about replacing the one on the blue watch.

Reactions: Pietros

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Can't they just swap the bracelets over? Let them worry about replacing the one on the blue watch.

No, they say they can't. It doesn't surprise me though, they are the most incompetent bunch I've ever dealt with. You should hear their sales arguments, FFS... Anyway, moving on, I'll wait for my rep to arrive and then decide what to do. I like the old version a bit more to be honest..

Reactions: vcappp

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Bracelet is the one thing I hate about this watch. I tried the gen a couple of times and it pulled hairs off my wrist like crazy. I don't like the way those links fold either, the old bracelet was much smoother.

I decided to go gen on the black version, my AD has worked out a pretty decent deal for me. So I went to pick it up on Saturday and the bloody blonde sales lady pulled the watch out of the watchbox for me to try it on and managed to scratch the bracelet with her freakin' rings she had on every single finger:ranting2: I swear I could pull her head off together with her spine still attached, just like in old school Mortal Kombat! !! Now they can't get another one, because they're impossible to obtain from Omega... They do have the blue one, but I hate the shade of blue they used. Finally I decide for a gen that's worth my money and now this...goddamn it..

That sucks! Poor guy! So you ordered a new black one?

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
Nashiey Thanks mate! But no, they can't get me one in the foreseeable future, they're supposedly almost impossible to get from Omega. I've lost my motivation, water under the bridge.. I want a Breitling Aerospace EVO now :D

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Nashiey Thanks mate! But no, they can't get me one in the foreseeable future, they're supposedly almost impossible to get from Omega. I've lost my motivation, water under the bridge.. I want a Breitling Aerospace EVO now :D

That’s terrible! They don’t have one in an other store? Or at least new bracelet? I would be so PISSED of if that happened to me!!

Pyknic

24/10/17
What are they saying is impossible to get?

A new watch or new bracelet?

Neither are impossible to get... my AD had almost every colour / type at the weekend. Even the the two tone black gold

Reactions: vcappp and Pietros