• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Elfriede

Horologically promiscuous
Supporter
28/10/18
Heart of Europe

Look at the triangle, you can see that edges of triangle differ on the render they are flat, but Gens have a litle bit cutouts...
I Think VSF used Render picture, Or it was very hard to do that small cutouts on the edges of triangle..
The pre-release Omega pics had those big pearls and were used as model for the first batch. Hence the updated pearl in the nexts batches.
That what I read here at least ;)

Reactions: vcappp

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
Yes, the current gens have small pearls at least in the Canadian ADs I’ve seen with no cutouts. They look just like the VSF.

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
This just popped up on PC

Is this the OM factories?

30vlnaq.jpg

https://www.pf-838.com/0354b-34019.html

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

First One is from Official Omega site, official watch render.
2nd and 3rd found in google claim to be Gens.

Look at the triangle, you can see that edges of triangle differ on the render they are flat, but Gens have a litle bit cutouts...

I Think VSF used Render picture, Or it was very hard to do that small cutouts on the edges of triangle..

2nd and 3rd are photos of the gen prototype, showed by omega last year during baselworld. This is why VSF V1 had looked like that - big pearl and "the cutouts"

Gen watch in the regular production has a smaller pearl, just like the render or VSF V2.

watch.aholic

Renowned Member
23/3/11
Just got QC pics from Mary this am. I have accepted this one. I had the v1 right at the very beginning when there wasn't even a bracelet available. I can't stand natos and I wasn't going to put up with a bracelet that was incorrect so I let it go knowing that better things would be coming. Other than that I thought the v1 was really quite nice. I am super excited to get my hands on this beauty.

This is as good as it gets

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
I went down to my AD today ( for the 3rd time..ffs.. ;) ) and tried the watch a bit. They even let me go out of the store ( alone..tempting tempting.. :D ) and I wanted to show you how lovely the dial plays with the light.

The only thing that bugs me is the bracelet. It's a bloody torturing device, it pulls hairs like a madman. The thing is full of my hairs now :) It's not the smoothest bracelet out there..

That's a dangerous thing to do-I did that and bought it within about 15 minutes, I couldn't leave it there ;)

justwatch007

Looking Around
27/3/19
Has anyone else seemed to notice that the round hour markers on the blue dial VSF V2s seem to be REALLY sloppy compared to those on the black/grey dial models? Even in the TD stock photos they seem wonky.

Cyber1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/17
Cyber1050 Read these two threads and you will learn more than you will need to know. The short answer is the watch is worth buying in Black or Grey from VSF. Blue seems to be forever on out of stock or never released.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-300m/page48

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...0m-blue/page27

Thank you. Just got done going through both topics. Just when I decided to message Andrew for V2 version, I noticed that he is not listed under trusty dealers. Few of you recommended Lucy, so I will give her a shot.

I don't care about the wait time as long as she can get me a good rep.

Thank you,

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Does anybody know if the Blue v2 is available anywhere or is it only black or grey that is in stock?

jaqueh

Horology Curious
2/8/16
Word of caution. I’ve placed an order through a td for a while now (3/13 order) and still no qc photos. These things must be popular! Patience with this one. It’ll be worth it I hope!

nunu78

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/10
same here, paid almost a week ago, ive been told that VSF hasn't started the delivery . TDs only get one or two pieces as a sample.

Cyber1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/17
Lucy also said new version of blue dial came out yesterday and that she already sold 3.

Reactions: Toksic