• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Im asking Andrew for a refund. I payed thru PayPal and just wonder how is he going to refund me back. Usually thru PayPal and in to my account or what? I’m new to these things.

Dude,
Why are you buying anything from Andrew when you are new? You should only buy through the TD's here on this site. If something goes bad the moderators can then go to bat for you. Not so with Andrew and anyone else that is not a TD here. Here is the list in case you don't know how to find it: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-rep-dealers

From this list my choice would be Lucy @ TrueTime168 or Sead @ Suppermirrors. Everyone has their reasons for using different TD's and the reasons I suggest these two are that both are 1 man shops that both give excellent communication and will do an excellent job of selecting a nice copy of what ever watch you go with. In addition to that, both are on the top of the list when it comes to TD's that get rave reviews by many of us that have bought from just about everyone.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
TBH I don't think this one's gonna get bundled, there's too much money to be made from VSF by selling strap and bracelet separately...especially given how many v1 with wrong bracelet they've sold

I think you are probably right on this one, at least for quite some time to come...
Also, think about the strap for $88... They are going to make a KILLING on that one. I am thinking that their actual cost including packaging can't be more than $5 max & is probably south of $3.

Reactions: vcappp and Pietros

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
I think you are probably right on this one, at least for quite some time to come...
Also, think about the strap for $88... They are going to make a KILLING on that one. I am thinking that their actual cost including packaging can't be more than $5 max & is probably south of $3.

The gen is £220 and I’ve waited 4 weeks so far for it, if it’s not here this week, I’m cancelling and buying a VSF black rubber for my gen black dial and a blue one for my VSF gray dial.
The profit must be immense on these things, it’s a piece of rubber!

Sent from the RWI App

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Dude,
Why are you buying anything from Andrew when you are new? You should only buy through the TD's here on this site. If something goes bad the moderators can then go to bat for you. Not so with Andrew and anyone else that is not a TD here. Here is the list in case you don't know how to find it: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/trusted-rep-dealers

From this list my choice would be Lucy @ TrueTime168 or Sead @ Suppermirrors. Everyone has their reasons for using different TD's and the reasons I suggest these two are that both are 1 man shops that both give excellent communication and will do an excellent job of selecting a nice copy of what ever watch you go with. In addition to that, both are on the top of the list when it comes to TD's that get rave reviews by many of us that have bought from just about everyone.

I didn't know he was untrustworthy HERE. He was a TD on other website. Andrew has been quick to respond and all that but i never in a million years would have thought it would go from QC, Accepting, to not have the watch anymore. Ridiculous! So I'm probably going to go with InTime or maybe look at the people you recommended.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I didn't know he was untrustworthy HERE. He was a TD on other website. Andrew has been quick to respond and all that but i never in a million years would have thought it would go from QC, Accepting, to not have the watch anymore. Ridiculous! So I'm probably going to go with InTime or maybe look at the people you recommended.

He still is a TD over at RWG and lots of us have bought stuff from him. He is certainly one of the biggest, but I will go out of my way to warn others away from him as he is certainly not one of the best.

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
The Ali express rubber strap came in and after a long struggle I got it installed.

It looks ok from a distance but ultimately it has some quality issues that will prevent me from recommending it. Ive tried on a geniune seamaster with the geniune rubber at an AD several times so I have a good sense of what it’s supposed to be like.

Firstly, the keepers are both branded Omega instead of the one closest to the buckle being Omega and the second Seamaster. I heard about this issue before ordering so this wasn’t a surprise.

The tang buckle feels incredibly cheap and the finishing is awful. The shape is also incorrect being taller than geniune.

The rubber itself is not soft like the gen and appears quite dull. The gen is so soft and has a richer black colour.

I don’t think I’m going to bother wearing this one outside the house. Very curious to see how the VSF straps measure up but I’m actually considering ordering a gen rubber right now.

302t0ew.jpg

2w672vb.jpg

rm2pu8.jpg

iz5lvs.jpg

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Ok! Got my refund from Andrew.

Now can anybody give me suggestions on where to get the VSF v2 Blue Dial with Steel Bracelet? :)

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
I just ordered that very watch from ChazingTime, V2 blue djal
on bracelet. Waiting on QC pics

Reactions: vcappp

Sco50cav

Horology Curious
15/10/18
Just looked at the gen grey dial at my AD to back up the suspicion that I HAVE to get that watch. It looks so good and wears absolutely perfect on my wrist. I'm going to daily drive the v2 rep when it gets in and if i love it as much as I think I will, I'm going to get this one gen.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Just sent Lucy an email. Read toooooons of great reviews from that women! Hopefully she can add me to very satisfied customers soon :) Will post QCs

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Just sent Lucy an email. Read toooooons of great reviews from that women! Hopefully she can add me to very satisfied customers soon :) Will post QCs

Yeah just be patient with her and expect a month to get your QC. I dealt with her previously on a piece after using many other TDs. Her communication speed was less than desirable but she got me a really solid piece after all was said and done. I believe she actually looks at the watches as if she was buying for her own wrist which is nice. Other TDs just buy and hope you accept QC.

Reactions: vcappp and Nashiey

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
@Nashiey Lucy is great if you want the best possible watch. If you want speed you will not be happy. She is my fav TD.

Ive got time! Im not spending 400 dollars or so for a mediocre service and watch. If it takes time to find me a great watch im
all for it!

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
The Ali express rubber strap came in and after a long struggle I got it installed.

It looks ok from a distance but ultimately it has some quality issues that will prevent me from recommending it. Ive tried on a geniune seamaster with the geniune rubber at an AD several times so I have a good sense of what it’s supposed to be like.

Firstly, the keepers are both branded Omega instead of the one closest to the buckle being Omega and the second Seamaster. I heard about this issue before ordering so this wasn’t a surprise.

The tang buckle feels incredibly cheap and the finishing is awful. The shape is also incorrect being taller than geniune.

The rubber itself is not soft like the gen and appears quite dull. The gen is so soft and has a richer black colour.

I don’t think I’m going to bother wearing this one outside the house. Very curious to see how the VSF straps measure up but I’m actually considering ordering a gen rubber right now.

How big is your wrist? I'm thinking about ordering the VSF rubber for my grey dial and my only fear is that it might be too long for my 6.5'' wrist

Reactions: vcappp

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Why is there a need to change the strap on these? Are they poor quality? I'm interested in the black with the rubber