• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

sneakysaf

Looking Around
27/5/17
What do you think about this v2 dial?

Does it seem like the 12 o clock dial markers are too close together to you?

https://imgur.com/a/yrJZoji

yrJZoji

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
So Andrew and the Factory apparently found a flaw in the dial before they were to ship the watch.... hmmm... Sounds strange. Sounds like he sold the watch to somebody else...
I said a wanted a blue version instead now. We will see. :(

Im pretty bumbed about not getting the watch I accepted.

Mate, I think you need to chill a bit. Andrew is actually taking care of you. What would you say if he'd send you the flawed one? You wouldn't be happy either I suppose?

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Mate, I think you need to chill a bit. Andrew is actually taking care of you. What would you say if he'd send you the flawed one? You wouldn't be happy either I suppose?

Didn’t look flawed in any of the pictures. But I don’t know.
Im just tired of waiting.

rtputter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/19
So Andrew and the Factory apparently found a flaw in the dial before they were to ship the watch.... hmmm... Sounds strange. Sounds like he sold the watch to somebody else...

That really sucks. You had one of the least flawed ones I've seen.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
That really sucks. You had one of the least flawed ones I've seen.

Thats why i think someone close to Andrew messaged him about MY watch. Because for no reason and after i texted him he said there was a flaw on it... SUX! I asked him to change my order to a blue one now.

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Thats why i think someone close to Andrew messaged him about MY watch. Because for no reason and after i texted him he said there was a flaw on it... SUX! I asked him to change my order to a blue one now.

A dealer taking back a watch for a "flaw" after you've accepted it? That would be an all-time first...lol

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
A dealer taking back a watch for a "flaw" after you've accepted it? That would be an all-time first...lol

Exactly!!!! Well it was for the best because I deep down really wanted the blue one but I was told it was a wait until late May! Now they released the blue in stock now. So many mixed decisions from him...

Reactions: leo6929

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Just got QC pics from Mary this am. I have accepted this one. I had the v1 right at the very beginning when there wasn't even a bracelet available. I can't stand natos and I wasn't going to put up with a bracelet that was incorrect so I let it go knowing that better things would be coming. Other than that I thought the v1 was really quite nice. I am super excited to get my hands on this beauty.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16

Coming from Andrew I would say this is complete BS on his part. If you find a flaw he will most likely tell you that you are being too picky and that it is within the tolerance of the maker. Take it or choose another watch. My experience over several transactions over several years with Andrew is that he is a bit of a douche bag and more UNTrusty than Trusted. I have caught him in a lie more than once and if you do some digging I am sure you can find some threads where I call him out. In any case, I personally would never buy from him again. He is not a TD here and there are more than just a few reasons for that.

mattymarske

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Do you think TD's (or the factory themselves) will bundle the rubber with the bracelet eventually? Is that what's happened in the past with various other releases? Or is it worth asking smaller dealers like Fat Panda/ Mary (TD at RWG) if they could do a deal on a bundle or is it unlikely to succeed?

Still new to this and can't wait to pull the trigger but can't decide which to get first blue or black on steel but would like rubber option.

This video is best gen side by side I've seen (steel and rubber blue and black) and still doesn't help me decide. Was set on black only but blue has grown on me....

https://youtu.be/OHp_N5ut-HQ

Reactions: vcappp

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Do you think TD's (or the factory themselves) will bundle the rubber with the bracelet eventually? Is that what's happened in the past with various other releases? Or is it worth asking smaller dealers like Fat Panda/ Mary (TD at RWG) if they could do a deal on a bundle or is it unlikely to succeed?

Still new to this and can't wait to pull the trigger but can't decide which to get first blue or black on steel but would like rubber option.

This video is best gen side by side I've seen (steel and rubber blue and black) and still doesn't help me decide. Was set on black only but blue has grown on me....

Any TD can supply you with a watch on a bracelet and with the extra rubber strap.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Coming from Andrew I would say this is complete BS on his part. If you find a flaw he will most likely tell you that you are being too picky and that it is within the tolerance of the maker. Take it or choose another watch. My experience over several transactions over several years with Andrew is that he is a bit of a douche bag and more UNTrusty than Trusted. I have caught him in a lie more than once and if you do some digging I am sure you can find some threads where I call him out. In any case, I personally would never buy from him again. He is not a TD here and there are more than just a few reasons for that.

You know what i totally agree with you! This is not ok and I really hope he will send me a good blue one or I’ll just ask for a refund and that will be that!

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Do you think TD's (or the factory themselves) will bundle the rubber with the bracelet eventually? Is that what's happened in the past with various other releases?

If it gets bundled, most likely that would be from the factory. the rubber is currently available from any TD for $88 so you could easily just order both.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

Has anyone seen received a Blue dial Rep? I canceled my Blue order for a Black dial V2 after waiting for months.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Im asking Andrew for a refund. I payed thru PayPal and just wonder how is he going to refund me back. Usually thru PayPal and in to my account or what? I’m new to these things.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
If it gets bundled, most likely that would be from the factory. the rubber is currently available from any TD for $88 so you could easily just order both.

TBH I don't think this one's gonna get bundled, there's too much money to be made from VSF by selling strap and bracelet separately...especially given how many v1 with wrong bracelet they've sold

Reactions: mattymarske

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Im asking Andrew for a refund. I payed thru PayPal and just wonder how is he going to refund me back. Usually thru PayPal and in to my account or what? I’m new to these things.

You get refunded in the same way you've made your payment.