• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
This is complete nonsense. Just the recent watch that was posted on page 34, had a dial that didn't line up with the insert. I don't need paint to see that. The qc is bad compared even to the v1.

How many V1 QCs have you received?

rtputter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/19
How many V1 QCs have you received?
That's irrelevant. I have seen zero v2s that didn't either have a misaligned dial, datewheel, markers or spilled lume. I have seen several v1s without these problems in discussion threads and for sale threads. I am aware that all reps can have qc issues. I have been buying rep watches from TDs since 2012. This is not nitpicking. This is borderline false advertising.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
That's irrelevant. I have seen zero v2s that didn't either have a misaligned dial, datewheel, markers or spilled lume. I have seen several v1s without these problems in discussion threads and for sale threads. I am aware that all reps can have qc issues. I have been buying rep watches from TDs since 2012. This is not nitpicking. This is borderline false advertising.

Ok chill! Let’s help each other instead of arguing.

So im thinking of accepting the VSF from Andrew. Can you guys give an estimate on delivery time?

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

So bottom line is you haven't seen much.

Reactions: eberhard4

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
If that makes you sleep better then stay asleep please. The qc is not good atm.

I am no expert on what the movement should look like because I'm a little lazy(and don't care). However, the OMF seems to be better or the same in every aspect except for the bracelet.

Atm you can't tell the obvious things, but that's fine. At some point each thread is dominated by the noobs. Now is your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

rtputter

6/3/19
Atm you can't tell the obvious things, but that's fine. At some point each thread is dominated by the noob. Now is your time.

I think I made pretty clear in the post you quoted that I don't care. By that I meant that I don't care, like I stated. Casebacks absolutely do no matter to me at all. Like I stated. But carry on.
That post was also made before any of the 4k footage went up, showing the flaws on the OMF. Just because the OMF turns out to be shit, doesn't mean that the VSF has good qc atm. It does not.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I think I made pretty clear in the post you quoted that I don't care. By that I meant that I don't care, like I stated. Casebacks absolutely do no matter to me at all. Like I stated. But carry on.
That post was also made before any of the 4k footage went up, showing the flaws on the OMF. Just because the OMF turns out to be shit, doesn't mean that the VSF has good qc atm. It does not.

All good nooby, enjoy your time, no one expects you to care nor know the reps.

Reactions: LaPavel

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
I think I can halfway agree. Some noobs are taking this to the extreme with the paint lines, etc. Having a marker .15mm off will NOT be noticeable to the naked eye. On the other hand, if the dial simply does not line up with the chapter ring or bezel then there is an obvious QC issue.

Lets give VSF some time to work through the growing pains with this particular model. I'm confident they'll fix the issues if we keep rejecting - but also keep the rejections grounded in reality. If you see a piece of microscopic dust or something is misaligned by a micron, just remind yourself this is a replica.

rtputter

6/3/19
All good nooby, enjoy your time, no one expects you to care nor know the reps.

Yeah ok. I sent you a pm on repgeek from my 2012 vip account. Maybe this will get you to stop acting like a sore loser and get back on topic.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Yeah ok. I sent you a pm on repgeek from my 2012 vip account. Maybe this will get you to stop acting like a sore loser and get back on topic.

Thanks for the pm, blacklisted you on rg too.
Bye for now.

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
VSF V2 version is coming!
black balance wheel and rubber strap!!!

finally the rubber strap!! Can't take it off :crazy:

VpfjTa.jpg
Vpf7Eg.jpg

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
kobe24 That looks absolutely amazing! Do you perhaps know if it's already available? Thanks for sharing!

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
VSF V2 version is coming!
black balance wheel and rubber strap!!!

finally the rubber strap!! Can't take it off :crazy:

VpfjTa.jpg
Vpf7Eg.jpg

Damn , seems the bezel is no more engraved ??!!!! Finally !!!!

Hope they will update all the others models with this updated bezel :D