• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
VWOGhF.jpg

Just noticed it in QC of V2 of the other member.

1. Balance cock (in yellow) is something what we already seen since vsf 8800 clone was presented,
2. Not sure about a Au 613 stamp (red). Do you guys have it in v1 ?
There is some AT model in the precious metals so the stamp is correct for that model, but definitely is not correct for a steel Diver 300m watch.

kobe24, if possible please tell it to VSF.

Reactions: vcappp

primerafull

15/11/14
Got mine today, its crazy how good this is but my bracelet is a bit weird toward the clasp, anyone with a v2 bracelet have the same thing? Not sure what is going on with it.

VWdR7r.md.jpg

edit: figured it out in case anyone else has the issue, take out the screws there closest to the clasp and flip the clasp piece the other direction. I know that is vague as hell but you can see in this video of gen bracelet what I am talking about.

https://youtu.be/moobm7OFy4E?t=122, @2:02. Mine was angled incorrectly.

VWdddX.md.jpg

Dial shot, even the lume is rounded and glossy like gen, insane.

VWdMnI.md.jpg

With its other VSF brother:

Hi,

Which is bigger? On the wrist which seat bigger?

For an small wrist which one would you recommend?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
VWOGhF.jpg

1. Balance cock (in yellow) is something what we already seen since vsf 8800 clone was presented,
There is some AT model in the precious metals so the stamp is correct for that model, but definitely is not correct for a steel Diver 300m watch.

No, on V1, it is stamped 2836-2. It looks like that plate has been added to hide the 2836-2 stamp but as you say, it is a reference to a gold model and is incorrect.

Reactions: vcappp and k4jun

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
Hi,

Which is bigger? On the wrist which seat bigger?

For an small wrist which one would you recommend?

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

The aqua terra is smaller spec wise but they honestly feel the same to me on the wrist.

Here are some shots of the V2 bracelet:

Reactions: vcappp

Cloney

Supporter
13/12/16
Germany
VWOGhF.jpg

there is no Au stamp in my V2

Reactions: obrienk and vcappp

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
VWOGhF.jpg

OK, thank you for your info :)

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Ok, I got my QC photos and I have a question if these flaws is to be expected for a 400 dollar watch from VSF.

Andrew wrote to not post any QC pictures so I’m not going to, but there is a chip in the “wavey” dial att /300m
and some chips on the bezel at 50. Plus some glue at the Pearl.

Is is it common?

Last edited:

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I think it’s just a spec of dust, ask Andrew to clean the glass and then see the difference.

I dont think it is dust because its in the same spot from different angels which suggest it’s on the dial.

other than that it seems to be a good replica.

But I know im going to get irritated on that dot if a accept the watch.

Should I accept?

Reactions: Faj

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
It wouldn't be too hard to clean the dial yourself. But you shouldn't have to, on a $400 watch :/

If you reject it, you might get a worse one. If the markers, date-wheel, and pearl are good, I'd accept it, and open it up.