• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16

channeh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/17
I love mine and put it on a cheapie bracelet bought on ebay. Tried to look for a gen bracelet online but could not find it. Haven't tried the AD though. What do u guys think is a good option?
d48af4d93cbf10f29260083ff2f79a1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This looks so good! My heart is moving and my wallet may follow...

Reactions: leo6929

rtputter

6/3/19
I wonder how they can tell two days after the release of OMF...

Probably sourced from the same exact parts that vsf uses, with the addition of a red ring on the HE valve and the old bracelet.

Edit: Although from those pictures it actually looks like the new bracelet to me. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reactions: vcappp

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
The mid link on the old bracelet goes from the SEL onto the first link. The mid links are longer. These are shorter just like the new bracelet.

Dunno.. This is a direct comparison between the two:

The links on the TS website pics seem too rounded. But I do have old tired eyes, so anything is possible..

Reactions: vcappp and leo6929

rtputter

6/3/19
If this is supposed to be the old bracelet then it's wrong. The new bracelet on the vsf version isn't completely accurate either btw. But looking at these pictures I think they're using the same bracelet.

Gen old blue version:
omega-seamaster-diver-300m-co-axial-41-mm-21230412003001-l.png

Gen Blue version:
Presskit_Seamaster_Diver_300.jpg

OMF blue version:

f62b472ca3.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and leo6929

eberhard4

Known Member
1/2/19
Dunno.. This is a direct comparison between the two:

The links on the TS website pics seem too rounded. But I do have old tired eyes, so anything is possible..

Bracelt on the left is correct, on the right it looks like the old one, 2012 model

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I think he knows that. He's just saying that from the looks of things, OMF is using the old bracelet. I think they aren't.

They do. Check the width of the segments in OMF bracelet, it is wrong like it was in VSF v1 bracelet.

rtputter

6/3/19
They do. Check the width of the segments in OMF bracelet, it is wrong like it was in VSF v1 bracelet.

Yes, I see what you mean. Although, if that's what the v1 bracelet looked like then it wasn't an old one. Just a half assed/failed attempt. OMF mid link is as thick as the old one. The SEL however is not the same.

Stoozak

6/2/15
So, as I said my TD told me that VSF is out of stock of the black one at the moment, perhaps the reason so many dodgy ones are popping up in QC pics is that they're the rejected ones being recycled. Just a thought....

rtputter

6/3/19
So, as I said my TD told me that VSF is out of stock of the black one at the moment, perhaps the reason so many dodgy ones are popping up in QC pics is that they're the rejected ones being recycled. Just a thought....

Out of stock sounds like good news atm. Let's hope for a v3.