• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Geez guys, you got me anxious with these posts, it must be the first time I'm not looking forward to my QC pics.. :idontknow:

GENneral

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/18
Someone knows what is the Major Difference between A2836 and A2824-2 movements?

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
So I just pulled the trigger on a Seamaster 300M in Blue/Grey from VS Factory at Thrusty!

This is is my first time buying a Replica and since I’m from EU I’m anxious about the delivery. What can I except from QC’s and delivery? Give me all your info! What should I be looking out for?

channeh

28/6/17
So I just pulled the trigger on a Seamaster 300M in Blue/Grey from VS Factory at Thrusty!

This is is my first time buying a Replica and since I’m from EU I’m anxious about the delivery. What can I except from QC’s and delivery? Give me all your info! What should I be looking out for?

Patience is a virtue, as a TD, they are well respected and reliable!

QC's can take up to a week. Though as this watch is considerable new, I expect one to two days max. Careful to read the TD email as some TDs only offer buyers 24 hours to provide any comments before they assume you are ok and will ship. In my opinion, I would look for glaring mistakes that, you believe, will be noticeable when on wrist, i.e. misaligned hour markers, spelling, inconsistent patterns, any marks or scruffs on the finish. Anything you need to zoom in for is not worth declining. On occasion when I have received something which doesn't quite meet my expectation IRL (whether the dial printing went amiss that we didn't spot during QC and/or the movement had issues) I was fine to ship back and have it repaired or exchanged relatively promptly.

Delivery is tracked and usually takes 3-5 days to arrive in your country, from dispatch. In the UK you may suffer custom charges if Parcelforce is involved but these aren't material.

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
Just rejected my 5th set of QC pictures! Sigh. I think I'm out either a refund or another watch

J

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
I accepted my third , it looks about the same as yours. Better than my previous two and when not zoomed in I think itll be fine on the wrist.

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
Already done. Either that or a Deep Black 600. I can live with other issues but for me once its seen it cant be unseen...

Reactions: vcappp

hare9lon

4/2/19
SF Bay Area
Has anyone sourced one of these with a rep of the Blue Rubber strap? I saw a gray dial with the blue rubber strap in a window at an Omega AD and fell in love. Just wondering if they're available and if anyone has pics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

GENneral

16/7/18
I have read somewhere, just recently, that Rubbers are Coming soon...

Reactions: vcappp

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
Has anyone sourced one of these with a rep of the Blue Rubber strap? I saw a gray dial with the blue rubber strap in a window at an Omega AD and fell in love. Just wondering if they're available and if anyone has pics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I love the look too. I just ordered a rubber strap from the Ali express link someone posted in this thread. Will post pictures and a short review once it comes in. Looking forward to the VSF straps too , hopefully they can be ordered separately.

Reactions: hare9lon

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

We all have are own quirks. I have plenty as my wife would say. For reference based on my crude calculations your pics are blown up 1250%. The deviation of the upper right hand marker is off .003". A hair is .005". I don't think you will be happy with any Rep or you won't have any TD willing to sell you a Rep.