• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I admire your vast knowledge about Omega watches.

By the way, the bracelet of this particular rep watch that Cloney received looks like it is now suddenly updated to the correct size of the mid links like gen. Isn’t it ?
Could you please take a look at the bracelet one more time to do double check? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mid-section is wider, and the way how links are connected are correct for 2018 (red)

XAbgX.jpg

As per that photos looks like the side profile is oval, just like 2012 bracelet, should be much more flatter.

Anyone who has this bracelet pls post a side profile of the link.

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
That is great news, if the Center links and the clasp was updated, the biggest flaws were updated or am I wrong?

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
That is great news, if the Center links and the clasp was updated, the biggest flaws were updated or am I wrong?

Correct, the oversized pearl housing and bracelet were the flaws.
The pearl housing is certainly rectified and looking at my grey dial 'V1' bracelet and the QC pics posted above, the centre link does look about right now.

Reactions: vcappp

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Thanks a lot Cloney Now I need to re-order this rep, lol

Omagad V2 VSF 2018 300m for the list of nwbig.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Correct, the oversized pearl housing and bracelet were the flaws.
The pearl housing is certainly rectified and looking at my grey dial 'V1' bracelet and the QC pics posted above, the centre link does look about right now.

I think the updated bracelet still looks a bit more "round" than gen whose links are very flat, but it's definitely an improvement

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
For me the only questions is: When will the chinese new year be over?
It should be in the mid of February right?

Last edited:

mat2006

Renowned Member
31/7/17
According to InTime it's business as usual from 14th Feb.

Thanks, for the confirmation.
They are not listed at the tds yet anyways. I assume they will list the new models in the following weeks after CNY.

ro9

Known Member
6/9/18
is it just me - or is the HGE conical on the right?