• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
Hi mate, here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

However, if you can get a VSF bracelet from a TD it would suit you better, the quality of this one could be way better.

Thanks Mate - The TD wanted $100 which I thought was a bit absurd, considering they sold the grey and black on the bracelet for $40 more (but I had to have the blue), so I was just looking for alternatives. I bought a rubber strap off DH gate that was awful (the stitching was a mess) but am using the clasp with a rubber strap I posted about previously.

Reactions: leo6929

gb7007

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
5/12/16
Austria
Too bad the blue and grey models are out of stock in the factory and will be available after CNY in March (according to Ryan and Andrew) ...

Reactions: vcappp

Blingo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
Turkey
Too bad the blue and grey models are out of stock in the factory and will be available after CNY in March (according to Ryan and Andrew) ...
OMG. That's bad news cause i was almost sold for the grey dial one after these magnificent photos.

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
I wonder if such a long lead time means that all of the V1 stock has sold and maybe VSF are working on a V2 with corrected pearl, bracelet and maybe a clone movement?

I live in hope :sFun_mischieviousbi

atldml

Known Member
10/5/15
I wonder if such a long lead time means that all of the V1 stock has sold and maybe VSF are working on a V2 with corrected pearl, bracelet and maybe a clone movement?

I live in hope :sFun_mischieviousbi

OR will they say that "Wow this sold so well there's clearly no need to change it." ?? (No inside knowledge on how those decisions are made....)

Reactions: vcappp and Pietros

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
regards last qc onthis topic, they have updated the pearl and movement ....
Let's hope the newt bacth after the CNY of the grey dial will indluce all this change !

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
regards last qc onthis topic, they have updated the pearl and movement ....
Let's hope the newt bacth after the CNY of the grey dial will indluce all this change !

I see the updated movement or black balance wheel in the most recent QC pics but that pearl housing is still touching the sides of the triangle yet the gen has a 1-2mm gap all around it.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Found an aftermarket Nato which I think matches the grey dial and blue indexes pretty well, what do you think?

7745T.jpg

melodiceuler

Looking Around
11/1/19
New user hey!

Wanted to pull the trigger on a blue waved dial Seamaster diver but not sure.

From my research I've seen that the bracelet isn't perfect, but this is something I can swap out later once perfected. Also that the balance wheel is gold not black, but some newer QCs show it is correct. And oh yeah, the pearl seems a hair too big.

These are just my observations..

Do I wait it out for a V2 with all the kinks ironed out? If so does anyone with some more inside knowledge know if this is something in the pipeline?

Or if I do pull the trigger now, which TD do you advise?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

frediiii

3/7/15
Do I wait it out for a V2 with all the kinks ironed out? If so does anyone with some more inside knowledge know if this is something in the pipeline?
They already fixed the pearl and apparently the balancewheel issue. I have a black one from the second batch on the way to me. Will post pictures and compare with my gen gray one once it arrived :)

I didn't bother waiting for an updated bracelet, since you can swap it later or worst case get a gen one... If you want to order, I would suggest you do it now, since CNY is closing in and there will be weeks of delay around that event with every TD :)

Reactions: leo6929

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Found an aftermarket Nato which I think matches the grey dial and blue indexes pretty well, what do you think?

7745T.jpg

I'm not the fondest of NATO straps, but that one looks Awesome :D

Reactions: Pietros

Beemer913

9/10/17
frediiii mind sharing QC pics? I have an order with Ryan for a PO GMT but it’s out of stock I guess. So wouldn’t mind switching out if the new batch has black balance wheel