• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Some people dont have the knowledge, I know I didn't, I thought some watches were awesome when I started collecting, it turns out they were shit. If you can live with the flaws then thats up to you, and up to the op. But to bash people for highlighting the flaws is just plain ridiculous.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Thank you

uent

Horology Curious
27/2/17
Mate, you've been here one year and a half and don't know this is not allowed in this forum?

Haven't been so active so might have missed out, I'm sorry if i did anything that was against the rules of this forum.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Haven't been so active so might have missed out, I'm sorry if i did anything that was against the rules of this forum.

You are allowed to post QC pics only if you have a specific question to ask, not "does it look ok".

Reactions: uent

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
Some people dont have the knowledge, I know I didn't, I thought some watches were awesome when I started collecting, it turns out they were shit. If you can live with the flaws then thats up to you, and up to the op. But to bash people for highlighting the flaws is just plain ridiculous.

So who's bashing who?? Ooops sorry millenials spotted :)

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18
Bahahahahaha! Righto pal!
Keep on giving great advice, telling people not to listen to knowledgeable people.

This is a forum bro. Every opinion is valid, not just from the “knowledgeable people” that you’re talking about. These knowledgeable people frown coz this 300m has wrong bracelet but they are ok with the ugly datewheel of the aqua terra grey version from the 8900 thread. Lol

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
This is a forum bro. Every opinion is valid, not just from the “knowledgeable people” that you’re talking about. These knowledgeable people frown coz this 300m has wrong bracelet but they are ok with the ugly datewheel of the aqua terra grey version from the 8900 thread. Lol

Eyes wide open, "bro". You should always know what you're getting into, if you want to buy just for the sake of buying then feel free to throw away your money.

Reactions: vcappp

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18
Eyes wide open, "bro". You should always know what you're getting into, if you want to buy just for the sake of buying then feel free to throw away your money.

Ok sir got it. It’s wrong to buy a watch with a wrong bracelet but it’s ok to buy a watch with a wrong datewheel. Ok case closed :)

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Ok sir got it. It’s wrong to buy a watch with a wrong bracelet but it’s ok to buy a watch with a wrong datewheel. Ok case closed :)

Your sarcastic comment to The Rod is rude.
Rude and sarcastic comments are unhealthy for this forum. Please do not spread it.

The fact is...

1. There is only one correct design from the genuine reference for the new generation bracelet. Therefore, the incorrect design bracelet is not okay.

2. There are two genuine references for the date wheel, one is black font on the white color background date wheel. The other is blue font on gray date wheel. Therefore, the both date wheel are not wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

benjinh0

24/10/17
Its not wrong to buy anything if it makes you happy. But if there are flaws its better to know about them and then make an informed decision.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17

You don't need any knowledge to buy any random POS right? Why are you even in this forum then? Or are you trolling on purpose?

Reactions: vcappp

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Its not wrong to buy anything if it makes you happy. But if there are flaws its better to know about them and then make an informed decision.

Thanks, that was exactly my point

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
No need to be bashing one another....
A big part of this forum is to inform. With that said, there are all sorts of flaws that are of varying degrees of importance to different people. What is "awful" or "dreadful" to one might be just fine to another. Movements are a pretty common example of this and that is the case on this one. To some it is a "dead giveaway" and others might say "huh, how can this be a dead giveaway when you can't even see the movement when it is on your wrist?"

I personally want to know what the flaw is and then I'll decide if I can live with it or not. Once I know what the flaw is I can decide if I want to fix it or just live with it or just not bother with the watch.

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18

Got this bad boy yesterday. Sorry for the poor photography skills, but absolutely in love with it!

Really well-made by VSF. This watch has minimal QC issues if compared to VSF releases such as aqua terra, spectre, and PO.