• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

MosDev

Looking Around
15/5/19
Hey. I just made an order with Toro but I think there’s an issue with the 6 marker. It doesn’t seem to align correctly. I am also not sure about whether this is bracelet v1 or v2.

https://imgur.com/a/tWgTexl

IeP6xM1.jpg
EDIT: Upon review it does seem that the bracelet is v2. However, still not convinced about that 6 marker being very off compared to the rest

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
..... but I think there’s an issue with the 6 marker. It doesn’t seem to align correctly.......

It is possible that it could be off, but I think it is more likely an issue of the camera lens not being 100% straight on. This is a common thing for a newcomer (like you) to be fooled on. Lots and lots of talk about this sort of thing so naturally a new person to this game wants to be careful/thorough in their examination of their 1st rep, right?

Sometimes there is an issue.....
Much more frequently one edge of the watch is closer to the camera lens than the other side. In this case I think the right hand side of the watch face is slightly closer to the lens than the left. It only takes a fraction of an inch to be off and you will see this effect even if everything lines up perfectly in hand. Another thing is that in the pictures you see on the internet everything is magnified 10x at least and something that can look like a huge crater in a pic could be completely invisible in real life.

My guess is this one is just fine.
You could ask for another pic or you could just ask Toro if it is ok or you could just ok it. I think any of the 3 options I mention would be reasonable. Without more evidence I would not reject this one.

Cyber1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/17
Which TD is Lucy with? I want to order this Seamaster from her. Thanks

FYI, I have been waiting for 45 days now, and she hasn't responded to 2 emails I sent her after payment was picked up. I knew it was going to take time, but 2 months of waiting plus another month of shipping and what not is ridiculous imo.

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
FYI, I have been waiting for 45 days now, and she hasn't responded to 2 emails I sent her after payment was picked up. I knew it was going to take time, but 2 months of waiting plus another month of shipping and what not is ridiculous imo.

I have to agree, I know people say she selects good quality pieces but that timescale would drive me mad and there is no excuse not to respond to emails.

Reactions: Cloney

MosDev

Looking Around
15/5/19
If I had to wait this long I’d be furious. Is there something that can be done...? This doesn’t feel right at all

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16

Contact a moderator about this.

Reactions: Cyber1050

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13

Open a Help desk ticket. That's just wrong..

phdsjain

I'm Pretty Popular
6/3/14

That's Lucy's M.O.

My fastest transaction with him took 1.5 months and the slowest 4.5 months. You'll get the standard baloney about how he rejected a couple watches etc to explain the delay.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
^ this. I had a couple of orders with her. 6 weeks and 5 weeks respectively. I found that Sead is just as good at QC and can usually deliver in 10 days. I know that you have to have patience, but 6 weeks is too long.

Cyber1050

14/12/17
I think I'm going to wait another week or two and open a ticket at 2 month mark. I was reading her reviews and it took 10 months for this one guy to get his watch.

the 10 months included 2 major chinese holidays and christmas; delays caused by factoy (not lucy), 1 change of watch, 1 lost watch.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Why do you want to wait longer? Lucy(a dude) use the same source as any td in here, but can't get his finger out the butt.
I can't believe he's still a TD.

10 month Omg!

Hahaaa! Finger out the butt! Svenska uttryck låter sjukt kul på andra språk! :)

Last edited:

Merlinski

30/1/16
Switzerland

Enthusiast88

Known Member
28/2/19
Turkey, izmir

Holy shit! 45 days? That’s not acceptable you should definitely contact a mod about this. Took me a day to get QC pics and a week to arrive to my doorstep. Sounds like there’s something wrong here, hope you get it resolved.

Edit: Did not go through lucy... I always go through my TD.

Last edited: