• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Less

30/9/18
DE
Hmmm,
I think you are right. I read it too quickly. I bit more complicated because you are probably going to need a new crown stem. I don't know this with 100% certainty, but I'm guessing that an ETA stem would work just as well as an Asian ETA

Thanks again. :) Any idea where to get these or what they are called specifically (like any model number)?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Thanks again. :) Any idea where to get these or what they are called specifically (like any model number)?

It is called a crown stem. If you are going to have someone fix it for you they will know how to find it, but if you want to try it yourself go here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/modification-repairs
and dig around. I'm guessing you will find a tutorial somewhere. It isn't that tough. I have done it and I am no watchsmith.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I disagree with the AR not being all that good on this one. I have had many reps and many gens and this one is better than any rep I've ever had and just about as good as the profrnr AR Crystal. Quite frankly, I have never seen a Gen as good as the profrnr AR

I have 3 Prof crystals. It looks like you have no crystal on your watch

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I have 3 Prof crystals. It looks like you have no crystal on your watch

I know. I have one too and it is amazing. This one isn't too far off. Just the fact that I am even mentioning it in ther same sentence tells you that it is excellent.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
The idea of needing better AR hasn't crossed my mind once since receiving this watch. I simply don't need anything better, it's perfect. For me at least..
​​​​
​​​

colorao01

10/3/10
Hi guys I got it today, but I have dude of bracelet.

Could you tell me, if it's V1 or V2 ?
13f95cd74bc359ce7fb8a034fa61454e.jpg
ce3e7a61b7fd018040fccb437abc161b.jpg
889637eb59e52f2f3d20cc3cf4f36f93.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
The same here :-( When I push the crown back after setting the time it doesn't go to the position to wind but stays in the position to change the date. That's very annoying because when I then try to screw the crown in the date changes. I need to press strongly after setting the time and at the same time screwing in.
I hope you guys understand what I mean because of my poor English ...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CAN-L11 mit Tapatalk

+1 I have same issue, when try to screw the crown in the watch remains in date change mode. Very annoying and i think this fault should didn't pass the dealer QC .
As many of us have this problem, somebody can share (if any) a step by step stem modification? I tried but i didn't find on the Modifications and repairs. Thank you in advance!

comissarRiley

Horology Curious
30/11/17
Hey guys! I just got QC for my VSF blue V2 Seamaster and was hoping for a good set of eyes to double check with me. It seems that there's a slightly misaligned 9 o'clock marker and I'm certain it's the V2 bracelet but was hoping to get your opinion. Thanks!
6nXXgor.jpg
IMG-0617.jpg

Last edited:

cannockwolf

Known Member
18/2/19
UK
its the angle of the shot its fine if you draw a line on the image, btw i would have accepted it even if it was off as it was far to small anyway

comissarRiley

Horology Curious
30/11/17
its the angle of the shot its fine if you draw a line on the image, btw i would have accepted it even if it was off as it was far to small anyway

I think I'm leaning to GL; was mostly concerned about the bracelet, I'm really happy with the position of the pearl on the bezel.

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
Hey guys! I just got QC for my VSF blue V2 Seamaster and was hoping for a good set of eyes to double check with me. It seems that there's a slightly misaligned 9 o'clock marker and I'm certain it's the V2 bracelet but was hoping to get your opinion. Thanks!
6nXXgor.jpg
IMG-0617.jpg

I would accept it. It just the angle.On the wirst nobody can notice these little flaws (if any)

comissarRiley

Horology Curious
30/11/17
Yes. V2 Bracelet. They must be running out of the V1 bracelet. We are not seeing that as frequently anymore.

Thanks! I appreciate the advice. I'm certainly going to GL this - can't see too many flaws. Seems like VSF is really hitting it out of the park with their Omega models.