• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

EazyVG

Horology Curious
12/12/18
Is the buttons on clasp on bracelets loose on your pieces, mine woggles quite a bit and wish it didn't. Also, the inner side of clasp is quite sharp, compared to smooth one I got on 42mm VSF PO 8500.

chentepilot

Known Member
7/11/18
Is the buttons on clasp on bracelets loose on your pieces, mine woggles quite a bit and wish it didn't. Also, the inner side of clasp is quite sharp, compared to smooth one I got on 42mm VSF PO 8500.

sure bro, my V2 clasp buttons rattle a bit too

Vince Ong

Horology Curious
11/4/19

Same, the bracelet on mine rattles quite a bit. Especially the push button for the extension. If it gets broken I think I'll just glue it up with some epoxy haha.

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
It’s an ETA decorated to look like omegas in-house 8800 coaxial movement

True, but is that such a bad thing?

I am no watchsmith or expert on movements, but to my untrained eye this one looks really very similar to the gen and the ETA movement is a proven workhorse movement.

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
Yup nothing bad about it, mine is running less than 2 seconds a day. I love it and the decoration looks very very close to gen.

True, but is that such a bad thing?

I am no watchsmith or expert on movements, but to my untrained eye this one looks really very similar to the gen and the ETA movement is a proven workhorse movement.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
IMG_15197af999fd2a1b1f4d.jpg

Linear

9/6/16
Not sure if this has been brought up already, but does everyone have the same serial numbers?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Reactions: rabl253

Merlinski

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/1/16
Switzerland
V2g1tg.jpg

Mine arrived too! One think struck me a bit. Usually I don't have any problems distinguish between crown positions but with this it's problematic... Does anyone encounter similar problems? Thank you!
The same here :-( When I push the crown back after setting the time it doesn't go to the position to wind but stays in the position to change the date. That's very annoying because when I then try to screw the crown in the date changes. I need to press strongly after setting the time and at the same time screwing in.
I hope you guys understand what I mean because of my poor English ...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CAN-L11 mit Tapatalk

pineapplewatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/18
I got my grey dial last week. I just want to give a little feed back.

1. 3 and 9 markers are misaligned.
2. Pearl is sharp with bad finish and can cut your fingers. I used the back of old belt to rub it and it solved the problem without scratches.
3. My bezel can turn backward a little bit. It is not GMT(lol).
4. I feel the rubber is too soft but some friend here say it is supposed to be soft as the gen is also soft.

over all I think it worth the money.
I like it:)

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
The same here :-( When I push the crown back after setting the time it doesn't go to the position to wind but stays in the position to change the date. That's very annoying because when I then try to screw the crown in the date changes. I need to press strongly after setting the time and at the same time screwing in.
I hope you guys understand what I mean because of my poor English ...

Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI CAN-L11 mit Tapatalk

That is an easy fix for anyone that has done any work on watches at all. All you have to do is shorten the crown stem maybe 1mm or something and reassemble. I can see why you would be annoyed, but that is part of the fun with reps, right?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Not sure if this has been brought up already, but does everyone have the same serial numbers?

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

No idea, but I just took a pic of mine. It isn't that easy to photograph, but assuming you are referring to the number on the back of the lug @ 1 mine is 89236388