• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Watcher232

Horology Curious
9/2/17
Not sure if there's an indent near the 50 on the bezel

Good eye, looks like you are right as it's there on other photos. Not sure it's a huge deal for me though. I'm going to confirm with them that it al lines up properly and if so, I might green light.

GENneral

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/18
When I was deciding buy or not, I had question: How does SEAMASTER (Red Logo) looks like, on GEN it is embossed..
I bought anyway this watch, and now I am sharing macro of my watch...

It is actually very nice...

Last edited:

thewee2536

Known Member
22/7/18
A TD told me it’s difficult to realign the markers due to the wavy dial especially the double 12 with his watchsmith so he is not going to sell them anymore. But realistically the 6 should not be a problem, and the 3 and 9 might be possible. So just silver for me as of now, no black...

May i ask why only grey

dose it different of markert between grey dial and black dial?

thewee2536

Known Member
22/7/18
I remember that i found someone writing how to messure brac for v1 and v2 but my english very bad is it possible to draw a line to me to show where should i messure?

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I remember that i found someone writing how to messure brac for v1 and v2 but my english very bad is it possible to draw a line to me to show where should i messure?

I was the one that described how to measure & determine if the bracelet was v1 or v2. I will do it again with lines like you suggest when I get in front of a computer

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Reactions: cannockwolf

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
Unfortunately, I'm not big on the bracelet that comes with this. Anyone have recommendations on what other straps would look good with it? Not including the NATO and rep rubber ones.

Last edited:

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
It's a diver mate... Rubber or metal, other straps make zero sense, especially in the summer. Can't think of anything more disgusting than a sweaty stinky leather strap..

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
It's a diver mate... Rubber or metal, other straps make zero sense, especially in the summer. Can't think of anything more disgusting than a sweaty stinky leather strap..

Its a diver yes but who actually wears a diver as a diver? A specially a Rep...
I would say whatever fits your taste, that’s what you wear! If you want it on a candy bracelet than go ahead.