• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Scoobiedooo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/3/19
Uk
look at this beauty :)

IMG-8518.jpg2

Which TD is that from?

Reactions: REPLACED

Watcher232

Horology Curious
9/2/17
Guys,
Both, v1 and v2 have the same SEL - female SEL meaning the connecting segments go into the SEL.
This is a diference versus 2012 bracelet and its male SEL (connecting segments sticking out of the SEL)
The easiest way to tell the "v" of the bracelet is;
i. check the width of the polished elements (v1 has wider)
ii. check the width of the central section (v2 is wider)
The first batch of VSF was clear - v1 head and v1 bracelet,
The latest batch is clear too - v2 head and v2 bracelet, this is the most gen like rep, it is absolutely fvcking accurate.
Somewhere in the middle, VSF had released a transitional (lol) batch - v2 head but v1 bracelet. Something what we should call v 1.5

I've been staring at this comparison for way too long and still can't seem to tell the difference on my QC still if I have the V1 or V2 bracelet that I ordered from puretime. I get that V2 should be wider, but I still can't tell between the two. I'm also concerned that the bezel is off even after asking them to recenter it as well as the 3 o'clock marker not being aligned (could also be due to it being off a click but 9 o'clock is accurate).

REPLACED

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/7/18
Here you go :) it is V2

Any pics of bracelet? Is it the correct one? Thanks

V1rGMG.jpg

V1roAq.jpg

Guys,
Both, v1 and v2 have the same SEL - female SEL meaning the connecting segments go into the SEL.
This is a diference versus 2012 bracelet and its male SEL (connecting segments sticking out of the SEL)

The easiest way to tell the "v" of the bracelet is;
i. check the width of the polished elements (v1 has wider)
ii. check the width of the central section (v2 is wider)

V1rkba.jpg

V1rxqy.jpg

The first batch of VSF was clear - v1 head and v1 bracelet,
The latest batch is clear too - v2 head and v2 bracelet, this is the most gen like rep, it is absolutely fvcking accurate.
Somewhere in the middle, VSF had released a transitional (lol) batch - v2 head but v1 bracelet. Something what we should call v 1.5

Last edited:

watchstudy

Horology Curious
25/3/19
What do you guys think of the date alignment and 12 marker on this?
725b5fa01cc9134e46b0de8d8f6f6dd9.jpg

468abef8c738c39a5ca15a600ceb0e76.jpg

d29eb1dd44c947126e5fda2328fd2a14.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Watcher232

Horology Curious
9/2/17
I've been staring at this comparison for way too long and still can't seem to tell the difference on my QC still if I have the V1 or V2 bracelet that I ordered from puretime. I get that V2 should be wider, but I still can't tell between the two. I'm also concerned that the bezel is off even after asking them to recenter it as well as the 3 o'clock marker not being aligned (could also be due to it being off a click but 9 o'clock is accurate).

Just want to bump my post since it seemed like it got buried. I checked the comparison that k4jun gave back in this thread previously but am still unsure about my QC. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS

The mystery of the misaligned markers solved.Strodda is working on mine now, and from what he can see the whole reason behind the majority of the misaligned 3 and 9 markers is that the whole dial is misprinted - the dial is not even. It is just luck of the draw to find one that “looks” even.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15

Imgur does not work here, use pirc.me for hosting.