• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Bit of a long shot but can anyone tell me which Bergeon spring bar removal tool I need for this watch?
My gen black rubber strap is at the AD for collection tomorrow so I’ll be able to get them to fit it but I want to fit my gen bracelet to my VSF gray dial.

Sent from the RWI App

brawndo

Thirst Mutilator
17/9/18
Bit of a long shot but can anyone tell me which Bergeon spring bar removal tool I need for this watch?
My gen black rubber strap is at the AD for collection tomorrow so I’ll be able to get them to fit it but I want to fit my gen bracelet to my VSF gray dial.

Sent from the RWI App

My 6767-F fits perfectly.

Reactions: applez and Pietros

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Weird Lucy hasn't answered my email yet. She just lost a sale but she is probably swamped with orders.

Lucy is swamped this week. She told me she returning watches 3 or 4 times because of the poor quality from the factories in the last couple of weeks. I am just waiting for my watches. As I head to China next week when she ships my perfect watches they will arrive the next day. After I open the little brown box the long wait will be forgotten.

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Just received QC pics of my blue dial version which I’ve accepted, here it is for info

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
Here’s QC Pics of my blue dial that I’ve just accepted, can’t wait to receive this

Mancster

Renowned Member
Certified
27/8/17
VySQO0.jpg

Reactions: Nashiey and Pyknic

Faj

10/3/19
Is the blue Gen like, what you guys think?
I am torn between black and blue choices- darn.

the pic is basically lovely, but some vendors use pics they are gorgeous, but then I think it migh be a Gen.

maybe black would be the saver bet?

But the QC is just, lovely .... only doti at 6, but could be a parallax mistake... as pic not from straight front.

I checked with Software, it's good!

:lovestruck:

Last edited:

Pyknic

24/10/17
Tried the blue on rubber in the AD today. I want this even more!

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
The gen is £220 and I’ve waited 4 weeks so far for it, if it’s not here this week, I’m cancelling and buying a VSF black rubber for my gen black dial and a blue one for my VSF gray dial.
The profit must be immense on these things, it’s a piece of rubber!

Sent from the RWI App

My gen rubber strap arrived eventually.
I can put the gen bracelet on my gray dial VSF when my Bergeon tool arrives next week.
Here's a few pics:
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Reactions: vcappp and Pyknic