• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

stampsatit

15/3/16
Anyone know who makes the best version of Seamaster 300m?

Omega-Seamaster-Diver-300M-Baselworld-2018.jpg

I think VSF

Reactions: applez

SWI

Known Member
1/11/17
Canada
How big is your wrist? I'm thinking about ordering the VSF rubber for my grey dial and my only fear is that it might be too long for my 6.5'' wrist

This Ali Strap would work for you but I wouldn’t recommend it for the reasons stated. This version has much shorter straps than geniune.

if the VSF matches geniune, I was on the last or second last hole with a long tail on the geniune I tried on so that probably wouldn’t work for you. My wrist is 17cm

Reactions: vcappp

GENneral

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/18
If someone knows, is it possible to install Gen Bezel on this watch?

jcguo0516

4/12/18
i actually have this version that I'm looking to sale, message me if you are interested

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
This Ali Strap would work for you but I wouldn’t recommend it for the reasons stated. This version has much shorter straps than geniune.

if the VSF matches geniune, I was on the last or second last hole with a long tail on the geniune I tried on so that probably wouldn’t work for you. My wrist is 17cm

Hmmm, one solution might be using the VSF buckle with the Ali strap. I've seen the same strap sold through ETSY at around 35-40 Eur from some UK vendors.

Reactions: vcappp

GENneral

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/7/18

First One is from Official Omega site, official watch render.
2nd and 3rd found in google claim to be Gens.

Look at the triangle, you can see that edges of triangle differ on the render they are flat, but Gens have a litle bit cutouts...

I Think VSF used Render picture, Or it was very hard to do that small cutouts on the edges of triangle..

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I went down to my AD today ( for the 3rd time..ffs.. ;) ) and tried the watch a bit. They even let me go out of the store ( alone..tempting tempting.. :D ) and I wanted to show you how lovely the dial plays with the light.

The only thing that bugs me is the bracelet. It's a bloody torturing device, it pulls hairs like a madman. The thing is full of my hairs now :) It's not the smoothest bracelet out there..

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13

First One is from Official Omega site, official watch render.
2nd and 3rd found in google claim to be Gens.

Look at the triangle, you can see that edges of triangle differ on the render they are flat, but Gens have a litle bit cutouts...

I Think VSF used Render picture, Or it was very hard to do that small cutouts on the edges of triangle..

Here you go mate, a gen pearl, it's not touching the triangle:

IMG-20190327-101427.jpg

Reactions: GENneral and vcappp

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
i actually have this version that I'm looking to sale, message me if you are interested

If you are going to sell it , you need to post a sale , also , no advertizing sales outside of the sales section please