• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden

Two flaws here from a Gen review on Youtube !

J

Oh god! How did that pass inspection at Omega?

Ok so I’ll just accept the watch! It looks great in general and Andrew has been so kind and patient with me. :p Hahaa I’ve been a bit of a nitpick yes :p

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
For me its the 12 o clock markers that need to be good and the bezel alignment.

Took me 5 goes to get those markers as good as possible.

J

Reactions: vcappp

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
We
OMF is on puretime now. https://puretime.io/2018-seamaster-d...ce-wheel.html#

I'm tempted to switch my order because honestly vsf is too messy. Haven't seen one watch that has good markers @12+ dial aligns with bezel+ centered datewheel, that sits on a v2 bracelet.

Which is better OMF or VSF regarding the tech inside and the finish?

if there is a blue OMF I’m definitely changing my order!!! I wanted a blue from the beginning but it was out of stock!

Last edited:

rtputter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/19
We

Which is better OMF or VSF regarding the tech inside and the finish?

if there is a blue OMF I’m definitely changing my order!!! I wanted a blue from the beginning but it was out of stock!

I am no expert on what the movement should look like because I'm a little lazy(and don't care). However, the OMF seems to be better or the same in every aspect except for the bracelet.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I am no expert on what the movement should look like because I'm a little lazy(and don't care). However, the OMF seems to be better or the same in every aspect except for the bracelet.

Decoration of omf movement is inferior to vsf, omf antischock is obviously wrong.
Check the video posted by Angus and you will see each of the 3 dial had a dust.
If that is a rule, QC of omf may be even bigger pain than QC of vsf .

Reactions: vcappp and Pietros

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Decoration of omf movement is inferior to vsf, omf antischock is obviously wrong.

Ok! I’ll stick to VSF!

rtputter

6/3/19

Yeah, LOL. I've watched the video. What the fuck are they doing? Bezel on the blue one looks like it has holes in it. Canon pin on the grey one isn't round. AR coating on the black also looks wrong(idk). Then there is this red residue in the triangle around the pearl. All of them look dirty.

Reactions: vcappp

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Yeah, LOL. I've watched the video. What the fuck are they doing? Bezel on the blue one looks like it has holes in it. Canon pin on the grey one isn't round. AR coating on the black also looks wrong(idk). Then there is this red residue in the triangle around the pearl. All of them look dirty.

I just saw the video!!! Hahhahaaa!? What the hell is wrong with them?! Looks like the bezel has worts

Pietros

14/12/18
UK

Apart from those minor details though? Does us good to have a bit of perspective, VSF quality control is looking good now in comparison :rolleyes:

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Regardless of QC right now, I'd rather give my money to V6F as they spent time developing all aspects of this rep. I'm sure OMF simply purchased a V6F rep and copied that.

Reactions: k4jun

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Regardless of QC right now, I'd rather give my money to V6F as they spent time developing all aspects of this rep. I'm sure OMF simply purchased a V6F rep and copied that.

+1
just like they bought Noob/CF LMPO v4/v5 and made the own LMPO :)

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
Apart from those minor details though? Does us good to have a bit of perspective, VSF quality control is looking good now in comparison :rolleyes:

It always was fine :)
On the few recent pages we can see noobs jerking off to the lines drawn in the paint, but considering all of the QCs I've seen - VSF quality control is not bad at all.

rtputter

6/3/19
It always was fine :)
On the few recent pages we can see noobs jerking off to the lines drawn in the paint, but considering all of the QCs I've seen - VSF quality control is not bad at all.

This is complete nonsense. Just the recent watch that was posted on page 34, had a dial that didn't line up with the insert. I don't need paint to see that. The qc is bad compared even to the v1.