• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Aqua Terra Master Ryder Cup Edition

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
It’s arrived. Just a few shots in the low light. I’ll take some pictures tomorrow when I have daylight.
First impression. The dial looks better than the QC’s

Dont you think the printing of the number 5's looks funny?

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
That is a really good looking watch marco130
Really like the dial pattern on it compared to the usual AT that VSF have repped so far, it's a nice change.
I couldn't resist and have one on it's way.
The only thing that I have seen that could have been better, and that's on all pics that I have seen so far of this version (including my own QC pics), is that the printing of the numbers on the outer ring on the dial is slightly of centered in the case, but that is a minor thing and not something that would bother me in real life.

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
That is a really good looking watch marco130
Really like the dial pattern on it compared to the usual AT that VSF have repped so far, it's a nice change.
I couldn't resist and have one on it's way.
The only thing that I have seen that could have been better, and that's on all pics that I have seen so far of this version (including my own QC pics), is that the printing of the numbers on the outer ring on the dial is slightly of centered in the case, but that is a minor thing and not something that would bother me in real life.

can you elaborate on this sir?

w0rn

Supporter
19/7/15
can you elaborate on this sir?

If you look at number 60 and 30 on the dial and see how much white of the dial you have between the number and the case you see that it differs.
But as I wrote, you see it when it's zoomed in on pics and will probably not see it on wrist.

mylittlegenius

Looking Around
28/10/18
marco130 I absolutely love this! Just wondering if anyone knows where I'd be able to buy the watch with both steel and nylon straps included? Thank you :)

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
marco130 I absolutely love this! Just wondering if anyone knows where I'd be able to buy the watch with both steel and nylon straps included? Thank you :)

I believe I saw a VSF ad that showed three offering.
Nylon
Bracelet
Nylon + Bracelet
I haven’t seen the combo offered on the dealer sites as of yet.

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
You can ask a TD to source it too.

I did the same with ChazingTime and should be arriving on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mylittlegenius

Looking Around
28/10/18
Legger marco130 much appreciated, thank you both. I'd seen the picture advertising the combo at the start of this thread but wasn't sure where to go, and none of the links on the new guides seemed to work (keep getting an invalid url link). Thanks again
​​​​​​​

dexterj

Renowned Member
20/11/15
I hope they do the 2018 Ryder Cup Omega soon. I LOOOOOOOVE that watch. Date at 6 o'clock, different back, and a little gold on the blue strap are about all for the differences so hopefully I won't have to wait too long.
http://blog.elementintime.com/index....50m-ryder-cup/

It's true, it's very beautiful

Omega-Seamaster-Aqua-Terra-150M-Ryder-Cup-02.jpg

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Here is a Gen/Rep comparasion video of this one, the rep is scary close.
https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzkxMTczNTU2NA==.html?spm=a2h0j.11185381.listitem_page1.5!4~A

Thanks for the video!

May I ask? if you can, Could you please find the light blue dial version of new VSF AT 8900 rep vs gen comparison video? the date wheel background color is dark blue on the rep but gen looks like light blue. So if there is a comparison video, it would be great. I tried to search the video but Youku with Chinese characters make it hard to find. Maybe you know Chinese character? thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watches08

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
20/8/18
Is it me or is the rep bracelet always to dark?

edit: nvm

Last edited:

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
This watch is 14mm thick and 42mm (10-4) dimensions.
Not like from TD site.