• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is VSF Factory of the year?

flax

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/7/07
Ohhh god, I really like VSF, they change the game in Omega rep industry. I have ordered both Blue GMT 600M, and white Aqua Terra. Everybody are enthused with silver-blue dial, but for me is white-orange and black-green the best of. Silver-blue looks like spilled ink on paper :)

porovnani.png

tomjnt

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/1/16
Europe
Hi guys
My VSF Omega has arrived today,It's really stunning,but i have a question to you.The ceramic insert in the bezel is real ceramic,or any composit (resin or another)?
Has anyone examined this?

benjinh0

24/10/17
My 45mm arrived today but was dead on arrival. Gutted, was running ok on qc video.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
My 45mm arrived today but was dead on arrival. Gutted, was running ok on qc video.

$10 says it is just fine and you didn't know an automatic watch needs to be wound when it has run all the way down.

If this is not the case, my apologies. Most of the time with a new member my $10 is safe

Reactions: vcappp

benjinh0

24/10/17
$10 says it is just fine and you didn't know an automatic watch needs to be wound when it has run all the way down.

If this is not the case, my apologies. Most of the time with a new member my $10 is safe
Do you want my address to send ten bucks? I can assure you I know how an auto watch works! I took the movement out to see if it was something stupid like second hand getting caught on crystal but no joy with that, it did run with a little tickle but second hand always stopped in the same position so I sent it back

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Do you want my address to send ten bucks? I can assure you I know how an auto watch works! I took the movement out to see if it was something stupid like second hand getting caught on crystal but no joy with that, it did run with a little tickle but second hand always stopped in the same position so I sent it back

I had a rep that when it run out of charge the second hand stopped always at the same position. The charge lasted 48hours and when it was dead there was no need to wind it manually just shake it a bit and could easily charge on the wrist. I sent it to my watchsmith and he said that if an automatic watch winds normally and keeps the charge at night when you leave it for about 12-15 hours without manually winding it, there is no need to fix it.
So maybe that's something normal.

benjinh0

24/10/17
I had a rep that when it run out of charge the second hand stopped always at the same position. The charge lasted 48hours and when it was dead there was no need to wind it manually just shake it a bit and could easily charge on the wrist. I sent it to my watchsmith and he said that if an automatic watch winds normally and keeps the charge at night when you leave it for about 12-15 hours without manually winding it, there is no need to fix it.
So maybe that's something normal.
Its definitely not right! When wound or on the wrist the second hand wouldn't move at all, with movement out it ran when i phisically (gently) moved the second hand but would then stop dead after one revolution to the same position.

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16

ok, I believe you and I apologize if I offended you. More often than not when someone asks a question like this that has a very minimal # of posts they just don't know so that was the reason for my comment

VIV54

Renowned Member
13/12/17
Its definitely not right! When wound or on the wrist the second hand wouldn't move at all, with movement out it ran when i phisically (gently) moved the second hand but would then stop dead after one revolution to the same position.

then probably there is some dirt in between the second and minute wheels, or probably defective badly shaped.

benjinh0

24/10/17
ok, I believe you and I apologize if I offended you. More often than not when someone asks a question like this that has a very minimal # of posts they just don't know so that was the reason for my comment
No offence taken!